Funniest thing I've Ever seen (re: Satanic Bono!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know what you mean Elessarian. Their interpretive skills are about as sharp as a Q-Tip.

Good point MsMofo!

MsMofoGone said:
Yeah sure, Bono represents "The Antichrist" ... :laugh:

That's why Bono and his wife chose names for their children
from the Bible ... ( Jordan, Eve, Elijah, John )

It could be a trick to fool us all...:wink:

That Bono-guy sure is a smart devil....

Whatever!!!!!!!

thats hilarious. the narrator was getting on my nerves though. see, I think I would've taken what the guy said more seriously, but his voice or narrating voice was so annoying that I couldn't take it seriously. :|

it's all bullcrap. haha bono anti-christ. they have too much time on their hands. :rolleyes:

Lemonfix said:
Personally, I wouldn't let this dude make you angry. He's obviously a very fringe character and most likely will never change his mind. He probably also considers most Catholics and mainline Protestants to be "false" new-agey Christians who are on a satanic downward spiral anyway. Oh well.

yeah, I didn't intend to get anyone pissed over this, I figured we could all just have a good laugh at his expense and get on with our days...that's all.

2Hearts...that's an excellent letter, I admire you for having the restraint to write a rational piece that actually shows some respect for his intentions at least. it's more than i could do! looking around their site, in the feedback section, it does seem that they respond to everyone's emails eventually. so definitely let us know, i'm curious:wink:

and I can agree with what you said on some real angry heavy metal bands. they aint the spawn of satan or anything, but some really angry music can sort of make you less of a happy person. (although I think it helps some people get their anger out, etc) That's why I love u2. I'm not christian, and don't really have a particular faith, but if I do ever feel spiritual, it's through their music. I think it's ironic that they showed a clip of the Rattle and hum performance of Bad, since that version is probably the closest thing I've ever had to a spiritual experience! lol

Back
Top Bottom