Funniest snippets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SpaceBoy said:
I think they meant during the song Elevation.

that vertigo date is the only one listed with that song...

Dreamoutloud13, that performance is from Bourges, France April 3, 1983 :) He also asks 'What is it in french? I dunno':cute: how dorky..

I enjoy listening to Angel of Harlem from 8/28/93 when he began with "Sweet dreams are made of this" and then started singing the Wedding March as obnoxiously as possible.

I also thought it was funny when he did the theme from Hawaii 5-0 during Vertigo in Honolulu.

I and I in the said:
I enjoy listening to Angel of Harlem from 8/28/93 when he began with "Sweet dreams are made of this" and then started singing the Wedding March as obnoxiously as possible.

I also thought it was funny when he did the theme from Hawaii 5-0 during Vertigo in Honolulu.
That Wedding March snippet is really funny :lol:

Axver said:

And, in my opinion, the funniest: It's Raining Men on 1997-11-10 during Mysterious Ways. It's the only snippet that has actually made me burst out in laughter.

There are some other great ones out there. What snippets have amused you?

My first U2 concert. I was lucky enough to hear this in person...Kinda hard to hear on the bootleg...

Axver said:

When did he do that? I'd like to add it to the U2VT database, so it can join the other funny ones, heh.

"If you think I'm funky
and you wanna play
come on son, and show me how...

If you like my body
something somthing..."

the third line, I'm not sure, but something like that.. I don't even know the song :lol:

CHICAGO 9/21

PS: I told ya

pepokiss said:

"If you think I'm funky
and you wanna play
come on son, and show me how...

If you like my body
something somthing..."

the third line, I'm not sure, but something like that.. I don't even know the song :lol:

CHICAGO 9/21

PS: I told ya

Bono singing Rod Stewart is an utter nightmare.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom