Full OOTS and ABOY Apple performance mp3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just listened to it!!!!!!

Man, oh man!!!!!!!

Original Of The Species is GREAT!!!!!!! BEAUTIFULL!!!!!

And the All Because Of You riff's is abit too similar with Jumping Jack Flash's but its still good (it's a great riff after all) and I really like the "I'm alive" part!!! Fucking great!!!!!

Thanks for sending it to me artdirector!!!! :up:

there was once a time that i would have read a thread like this one and jumped in to try and download these tracks...however i am beyond the urge now, it feels great!! i am in such anticipation of this lp but i am going to wait until the big day now...not long...i am just going to ignore any early snippets and titbits from now on......they are just bastadisations of art anyway...i only know vertigo (and still i have no proper mastered cd recording of it anyway!). i can simply wait until the moment i walk into the store, money in hand, buy the UK version, go home and lock myself away from the world and just....listen...it will be a moment to savour

artdirector said:
sturgess, the files a bit big for hotmail. Have a yahoo address.
atikicat, I tried sending them to you but no go. You hotmail does not take the files. Hopefully you can download them. Or if you have a yahoo address?
I'm able to download from your site now, but the files are no longer available. I do have a yahoo email address though. I never really use it, so I didn't know the storage space, etc. had gotten so large. 100MB...cool! Could you please send the files to u2foreplay@yahoo.com:bow:Thanks.

Can anyone upload these remastered mp3's to yousendit? I'd really like to get a copy of them.

Thanks
Tanya

ramblin rose said:
I can't believe that in ten pages of this thread not one person could upload even 1 link on yousendit.

amazing huh? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom