Fuckin' amazing setlist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I love these guys...

Vertigo
All Because of You
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
City of Blinding Lights
Original of the Species
She's a Mystery To Me
Beautiful Day
I Will Follow

Encore:
Out of Control(FUCK YEAH!)
Vertigo

Someone please post the mp3's... PLEASE!

I think we've confirmed the concert staples for the new album.....

Vertigo
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
City of Blinding Lights
All Because of You
Original of the Species

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

So far we've seen (I think) about 6 songs from the new album. They have to do more, so I'm sure that one wil make it. From what everyone is saaying it's a kickass song so I'm sure they will.

I don't know. When I Look at the World is the 2nd best song on ATYCLB and that never got played. U2 are funny like that sometimes.

Very good set list but not amazing. I hope this airs soon!!!! They finished the show with the rockers, maybe that's how they're going to do on the tour. Finish the show with I Will Follow would be cool! :up:

Last edited:
Great show. Bono was sooo funny. The best moment was them on the truck, coming down the bridge and he yells "We're coming!"

He was so funny on stage. Hes like, "How do you guys know this shit" (In reference to fans knowing the words already).

It was SWEET. Worth the mayhem.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:drool: I want to hear LAPOE live.

I'm sure will hear, Love and Peace or Else, Man and a Woman, and Crumbs from Your Table

Remember for AYCLB they didn't play In a Little While and Walk On until the tour, and kite found its way into the setlist, they have to leave a few surprises for the tour! I'm guessing also Electrical Storm

not sure about One Step Closer and Yahweh

baker6621 said:
Great show. Bono was sooo funny. The best moment was them on the truck, coming down the bridge and he yells "We're coming!"

He was so funny on stage. Hes like, "How do you guys know this shit" (In reference to fans knowing the words already).

It was SWEET. Worth the mayhem.

sounds great. :up:

can't wait to hear some clips/see some video.

Mofo said:

I'm sure will hear, Love and Peace or Else, Man and a Woman, and Crumbs from Your Table

Remember for AYCLB they didn't play In a Little While and Walk On until the tour, and kite found its way into the setlist, they have to leave a few surprises for the tour! I'm guessing also Electrical Storm

not sure about One Step Closer and Yahweh

I think during the first shows of ATYCLB (Irving Plaza, Astoria, Man Ray, ...) they played some words and sounds of Walk On at the end of One, so then too I thought the song wasn't going to be played that much... and then it became the final song of the show.

awww i really hope they start playing LAPOE ...i was looking forward to it as well...its my fav song!

Back
Top Bottom