From the VERTIGO vid...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murray

Acrobat
Something tells me that the boys will be playing on a giant target (rather than a giant heart) this tour. That would be awesome!!!

that would be cool, i got that feeling too, or perhaps half of the target will be the stage, the other half will be the GA section similar to the heart!

or maybe they'll be playing on the bullseye in the center of the arena and the fans will surround them.

Of course, there would probably still be an enclosed space between the inner bullseye and the main crowd similar to the heart

I would love the idea of having the badn in the middle of the floor surrounded by fans, Very cool!!!, Larry in the center with a raised platform!!! WOW!!!!!!! The possibilitites!!!

starsgoblue said:
I said something like this a month or so ago and everyone thought I was a 'tard.

:shrug:

:hug:

I never read that, and I wouldn't have thought you were a "special person." ('tard :shame: :tsk: ) I think this may have been a suggestion even further back, something about someone (in the band) wanting to involve the entire audience. Or it could just be the drugs I'm not taking.

How about the people sit on the outside platforms and we all go up and down around the band, like on the video. Now THAT would be a rock concert!!!

Def Leppard may have done it, but they certainly don't have a trademark on playing "in the round". It's been done by dozens of bands.

U2 'in the round' wouldn't work, they need a stage and video screens and shit. Of course, they could do it, I just don't know how well it would come off.

shart1780 said:
How about the people sit on the outside platforms and we all go up and down around the band, like on the video. Now THAT would be a rock concert!!!

that'd be so boss :D

Inner El Guapo said:
Def Leppard may have done it, but they certainly don't have a trademark on playing "in the round". It's been done by dozens of bands.

U2 'in the round' wouldn't work, they need a stage and video screens and shit. Of course, they could do it, I just don't know how well it would come off.

I know they don't. I just think it's an association most people make. :slant:

u2bonogirl said:
how about i spend the whole concert in bono's arms and i dont even check to see what the set looks like
now THAT would be so fit

I think I like that idea too. Can we take turns? :D

u2bonogirl said:
how about i spend the whole concert in bono's arms and i dont even check to see what the set looks like
now THAT would be so fit

You could....the only problem is that I'm going to be firmly side attached to his side already! I'll share with you though... :wink:

:hug: Unforgettable Lemon

I read somewhere that Intel is the sponsor for their upcoming tour. Don't quote me for God's sake. I'll try to find the article.
I thought about Target also, but I don't really want to think about that...:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom