Freeview on DirecTv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bteribery

Babyface
Did anyone happen to see this? I just watched it. It was the whole NYC on the flatbed and under the Brooklyn Bridge show. It looked awesome and the sound was very good also. Just curious if anyone else had seen it yet as well. See ya'll in Pitts, Buf and Cleveland. Bob

it's not the whole show. there's only one vertigo, no original of the species and no miracle drug. lots of pretty cooler filler stuff, though.

james

Fast Forwarded through it last night after coming home from Chicago!

Ree, if you are reading, you and your friend are on it quite a few times!! Specially during Mystery Girl!!!

Lots of new faces, which is great! Hope Headache managed to find more of his arm!!

Oh, and in Chicago the girl that was filming for the DVD stopped right in front of me and pronounced "you were in Brooklyn!" she wasn't asking, she was telling me... I said that yes, that was me. She then said, "I recognized you, I edited that show"

I was sitting on a curb and I think I hugged her legs :reject:

:wink:

just got done watching it. awesome. they passed right by my apartment building.

it started with the ABOY video from the streets, then just a bunch of clips and interviews from the streets.
then once they get to brooklyn:

Vertigo
All Because of You
Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
City of Blinding Lights
She's a Mystery to Me
Beautiful Day

Encore:
Out of Control
I Will Follow

throughout the concert (between songs), they go back to the band riding through Manhattan during the day and have clips like them bringing people on the flatbed to sing and play the drums with the band, etc.

I have DirecTV and TiVO set up to record anything with u2 but it hasn't caught this and I can't find it. I don't have all the channels come up in my guide - can anyone tell me what channel this is on? :hyper:

Hmmm it is on the freeview channel and it is not designated as "U2" so your tivo wont pick it up... we're in the same general area, so try channel 124 this weekend!

DOES anyone have/know about a Torrent of this yet??? I was at that show...would die to get more footage...

Back
Top Bottom