forgive my ignorance, but ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
On the U2 Simpsons episode .. is that Bono's speaking voice? I know it says Guest Voices by U2, but I've heard him talk quite a bit and have even talked with him myself for an extended period. It just doesn't sound like him.

yeah its him.

i think hes doing an over the top bono. when the band are on stage and he says 'wait the man is talking about sanitation' that is over the top and he is bono. so over the top bono.

mmm...of course they're going to say 'U2' and try and pass of impersonators as them...

please please please can someone send me a link or somethign to get this episode
i've tried and failed countless times to download it!

I remember seeing a segmet on entertainment tonight that had Bono with headphones on reading his scriptat the Simpsons studio. So it really was him.

AtomicLemon said:
On the U2 Simpsons episode .. is that Bono's speaking voice? I know it says Guest Voices by U2, but I've heard him talk quite a bit and have even talked with him myself for an extended period. It just doesn't sound like him.

So now it seems from all the replies that it was conclusively Bono. Your ignorance is now forgiven.

Cheers,

J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom