For those not visiting Pleba...Bono got his hair cut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Popmartijn said:

But isn't that what PLEBA's for, then?

:shrug:

410.jpg

who gives a shit? :shrug: the title of the thread is plain enough, if you didn't want to know then you didn't have to open the thread.

LemonMacPhisto said:

i remember someone saying this before, but this is pretty much the topic of interest when they're not touring/there's no new album.

I'm surprised this is bigger news than Adam's engagement. :shrug:

I'm suprised too....this is why I'm starting to go a little :crazy:

But then again...Adam been engaged once before and we all knew about it sooner or latter :shrug:

WildHoneyAlways said:
who gives a shit? :shrug: the title of the thread is plain enough, if you didn't want to know then you didn't have to open the thread.
:up:
This should pretty much be said in every thread lately, so many whiners.

notice hes got the hoodie on. how awesome would it be if he flipped it on and started shadow boxing....

Bono's hair is like place markers in history. It defines eras. We had the mullet, the Jesus hair, the Elvis-'68-Comeback-Special hair, the Pop Chop, etc... Through out the band's history, a significant change in Bono's hair seems to have some sort of a correlation with changes in the music. Thus I feel it is quite a legitimate topic to be discussed here in EYKIW.

Just think about it... :hmm:

And thanks zoopop... and it's her avatar...:wink:

And no, I'm not what one would call a Pleban...not that it's a bad thing.

catlhere said:
Eh, for me. I always have favored the Bono with longer hair. Not too big a fan of the "Pop" look. I hope he grows it out some more by tour time. I'll always like long-haired B a little more.

another :| here...... to me he doesn't look older or younger with it. When he gets too much stubble :yuck: that looks old to me.

I just about hated the Popchop.....hey I happen to be one of those highly visual gals {and I'm an artist & photographer} that sometimes reacts to "visual surface" just like a lot of guys/men do.

At least this one looks better...I can actually look it and not go :yuck: like Popchop. :laugh: {at myself}

I've really liked or been totally smitten by by all his other hair looks....except that other "extreme" the longish hair { NOT JT look I love that} WITH the really scruffy mustache and beard I've only seen a very few pic of that, had no intention of looking at them for any length of time., so it's not totally as concrete in my mind as most of his other looks.

Between the longish hair of The Edun Preview at Macy's/ elevation cut....that my fave.

I hope he WILL let it grow out some again.

AS for Adam ......that he's always looked 55 :laugh:

No..... Adam has Def looked younger than 55...... but he's looked "older" IMHO {in comparision to Edge & Bono} becuase his ssmiles, when he smiled weren't always so "happy". They were often more....maybe not smirky ...tho he had those too.....more ironic or snarky....would often be closer in despscription.

This pass year pLus he just glows now on stage with more happiness or something.....His smiles are often very open genuine. His eyes also seem to have more spark in them too.

ANd it so happenes I love the heart, mind & talent that goes along with the B-man.
They all have good hearts, basically. I love Edge's incredible musical talent & his genius aspects.

I was very happy to read that Bass Gutair interview with Adam a few months back where he was very articualte- delved into both the musical art and the technical aspects of his bass playing Not every musiican can do that. ANd got to one time hear him speak about a few things quickly so i caught a glimpse of someone interested in the world around h and could articulate it.

Larry sometimes sharp in his words, BUT I also so be very patient with meeting fans, doing something he's not that comfortable with with aplomb.

Have I added a bit of "depth" here ?

I think some of you guys in particualr get alittle :huh: when we gals .... compare guys/ men......like alot of you do to gals/women
:wink:

PS.... i guess I'll just have to get used to his new hairstyle {:lmao: at myself again } :wink:

Last edited:
Oh QueeBabs, at least it's something to chat about in these, dry, dry times...
:p
:wink:

Please don't hurt me. I bruise easily...

Aw, Mrs. Barbara Bush... That's so sweet. :cute:

*ducks*

Edit:
M'Kay. See, this is what happens when people post at the same time. This post is oddly placed next to the icky one above mine...

:huh:

Last edited:
I didn't think it was that bad... I was just trying to inject some humor. I'll stop I guess.

Geez why is this place so uptight? :madspit:

I guess I missed the memo stating we're all supposed to discuss our plans for world peace and equality in every thread on the intarwebs, rather than things that might interest us.

Oops, My bad. :happy:

:leaves before the anti-sheep police get him:

Back
Top Bottom