For those looking for merchandise from ZooTV,Popmart and Elevation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what a bomb!

Refugee
This place has posters,snowglobes,pendants,tour programmes,T-shirts,belt buckles,ect! Even the prices are quite good too and the give you the price both in dollars and pounds!
Check it out and buy someone a snowglobe for xmas! lol
The link below will take you direct to the posters page,check them out some are billboard size!http://www.pushposters.co.uk/cgi/pcart/search.cgi?AID=1147188&PID=907810&artist=U2

you will have to copy and paste the link into your browser! not hard to do!lol

[This message has been edited by what a bomb! (edited 11-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by what a bomb! (edited 11-26-2001).]

Cool- thanks! I need to check and see if they ship to the US and such.

Very cool What a Bomb! I am soooo going to go further into debt now!

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

U2 snowglobes! Just what my desk needs.
biggrin.gif

-sula

Mocool,they seem to ship worldwide! I remember this company advertising in magazines like NME years ago, they are the sort of place where you can get massive advertising posters like you see on billboards and subways, not the small stuff you get in the shops, Think I may go for the belt buckle as I always regretted not buying one when I saw the Zooroopa tour!

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
Think I may go for the belt buckle as I always regretted not buying one when I saw the Zooroopa tour!

That thing rocks! I ordered the pendant and some pins. Waaaaay too cool place and those posters!!! I want them all! (See Angel thread, lol). Their shipping & Handling costs are totally reasonable too. Nice to see for a change. Thx again what a bomb! for posting that site!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Back
Top Bottom