FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: I Hereby Submit the Nomination of Zoomerang96...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't say deathbear is the best of all time. It is no secret deathbear owes a lot of his character to me, he even told me this before but i also have to say i borrowed the identity of rougerum from two real life people i thought would be a good combination: klaus kinski and thomas jefferson. Even though rougerum over time changed from being a mixture of those two people. I would like to say who i think does deserve the best of all interferencer award, someone who has been constantly here and has maintained a front row public appearance and impact, the wanderer.

~rougerum

Kinski was a brilliant actor. Anyone interested in him should rent Herzog's recent documentary, "My Best Fiend." It is a film about the volatile relationship between Werner Herzog the director, and Klaus Kinski, the leading actor in so many of his films.

aguirre2.jpg

bestfriend2.jpg

kinski.jpg

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Those pictures are disturbing, Calluna; kind of "goulish" if you will. They have changed the whole spirit of this thread. I rescind the nomination of deathbear and hereby submit to the forum the name of Pete-The-Chop, someone who was around in the autumn of last year, making only 31 posts. I nominate him for the simple reason that since he has left, I have often wondered, whatever happened to Pete-The-Chop?

Deathbear, on the other hand, will be forgotten in a matter of days like a discarded pair of boxer shorts. And rougerum is right: deathbear is NOTHING more than a rip-off of rougerum, The Great Stanley K, Henry Rollins, Son of Pear, Flag Pole Special, The Orange Dove, Bill The Butcher, the gold trumpet, Comte de Saint-Germain, et al.

Rot.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom