For anyone who saw the From a Whisper to a Scream special..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mocool12

Refugee
Can anyone remember what comments Bono made about The Frames at all? Thanks!

You're in luck..may be Finn McCool :)

It is a project I am workimg on at the moment. I am not sure if I have ALL the episodes...it depends where the Frames fit into the contemporary chronology.I trued to fast forward through it yesterday , but it was all too watchable and listenable.
I am about to go through and label all the episodes with the times, so if I find that reference I shall transcribe it for you...no worries mate. Hope so anyway.

Haha thanks Cass! Actually I think you might be working w/ the same person that wrote and asked me.. See I posted at the log about different times the show would be on, just to help out. Thing is, is that i don't have the channel it was going to be on, so I never got to see it. So someone from Oz wrote me asking if I knew, and I thought I'd ask here.

i'm not even gonna read back to see if what i said made sense. thx again though!

alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll by myself, I wanna be allllllllllllllllllll :)

no mate, solo effort going on here.
But I have about 50 irons in the fire at the moment, so tell your friend not to hold their breath.
My deadline is next Friday.

Back
Top Bottom