For any of you who have ever complained about your tickets from Prop---read this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
None of those people checked the dates on their tickets!!!?????

Whatta bunch of maroons!! That's the first thing I do whenever I get any tickets in the mail: Look at the date so I won't miss the show. Sure, "WH" gave them the wrong confirmations and then changed it, and that was wrong, but the responsibility does lie with the ticket holder to actually LOOK at the tickets a few days (at least :rolleyes: ) before the show.

:tsk: No sympathy here.

I'm with Martha on this one. First they don't check the date on their tickets and then admit that they didn't save their email confirmations? Now they're crying about it? Come on people, you screwed up!

Everytime I have ever ordered tickets online, I print a hard copy of everything just in case there is a mix-up like this. :der:

I guess people got an email confirmation from the fan club about the date being right and their was some problem with FedEx. They were told to show up at the will call window on the night they were confirmed for tickets only to find their tickets were for the night before. I can see one or two people being stupid, but allegedly the number is between 50 and 60. I think there is plenty of blame on both sides for this one. All this makes me thankful for how easy and smooth getting tickets from Prop has been for me.

HelloAngel said:
I feel terrible saying this, but I recently went to a DMB show and I was bored to :sad:

I know what you mean too. there were so many people there not even watching the show..just trying to buy weed too. I hated it. I guess i am spoiled by seeing U2 though. I am so thankful for prop. they saved my butt and got me GA tickets in Baltimore! i love 'em!

ultraviolet_j said:
I guess people got an email confirmation from the fan club about the date being right and their was some problem with FedEx. They were told to show up at the will call window on the night they were confirmed for tickets only to find their tickets were for the night before. I can see one or two people being stupid, but allegedly the number is between 50 and 60. I think there is plenty of blame on both sides for this one. All this makes me thankful for how easy and smooth getting tickets from Prop has been for me.

Yes, I have to agree with you about Prop and the smoothness of the ticket thing there.

Maybe there was weed being smoked at the fan club? :silent:

kinda funny people talking about checking the dates on tickets. at the 2nd show in DC there was this guy and girl who bought 2 tickets for over $200 for the 2nd DC show. he bought them off of Ebay. he didn't realize UNTIL the day of the 2nd DC show that the tickets he bought was for the 1st night! how stupid could someone be??!! lmao.

martha said:
None of those people checked the dates on their tickets!!!?????

Whatta bunch of maroons!! That's the first thing I do whenever I get any tickets in the mail: Look at the date so I won't miss the show. Sure, "WH" gave them the wrong confirmations and then changed it, and that was wrong, but the responsibility does lie with the ticket holder to actually LOOK at the tickets a few days (at least :rolleyes: ) before the show.

:tsk: No sympathy here.

Totally agree. I cannot imagine not checking and double-checking the date on the ticket, and then checking and re-checking that I have both the tickets and the email confirmation in my possession before I leave the house, and that the date I leave the house matches the date on the ticket. This is concert-going 101. I let my obsessive compulsive disorder work for me. :D

Prop always worked smoothly for me, and promptly answered all my questions.

I did go through one harrowing experience where Canada Post "lost" my Money Order (even though I'd paid to have it Xpressposted), and by the time they located it, it ended up I waited until 3 days before the show for the tickets. I very nearly died that time.

HelloAngel said:
I feel terrible saying this, but I recently went to a DMB show and I was bored to :sad:

Enjoying a Dave concert depends on two things. Knowing and liking the songs, and then being in the right spot. I don't particularly go for the party, I go for the music. The first time I saw them I had close seats and could focus on the performance, and it was awesome. But 2 years later, they came back to town, and I saw them. I bought lawn seats in an attempt to save $, and was in the middle of a bunch of wild college hooligans. I didn't enjoy that show at all. The band was background music for one of the wildest parties I've ever been to. Good party, but there was a really good band playing that I couldn't focus on. If you want to see the Dave Matthews Band, I'd suggest forking the cash out for closer seats in the pavilion, cause it's better for the concert.

I will never get tickets through propaganda or warehouse. I don't trust them. I don't trust anything that takes time or delivery, cause it causes for human error. My Oasis tickets never came. Then the fucks cancelled the show anyway, but that's not the point. You can now print your tickets on the computer, that's what I intend to always do....especially for getting floor seats for U2.

Back
Top Bottom