For all the aussie fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ME2U2

The Fly
VERY exciting news.....................the ninemsn site has a (new) ? music download site which is "covered" in U2 at the moment.
You can win a trip to Dublin for the "concert in 2005" and also the entire collection of all their albums. There is a few "freebie" listens and videos also. Check it out!

Cheers ME2U2....nice of you to share. I'll see if I can find it. I don't venture around much on the information super- highway and I am infamous for taking wrong turns, getting lost and picking up hitch-hikers
*fingers crossed*

nope..i can't get it working. I have a slow old dial up connection. I think it is designed for broadband?
Ah well, it gives you guys more chance of winning the trip...wouldn't that be wonderful? Good luck

thank you for your assistance Angela. Those links worked. It just wouldn't work yesterday. I'm not a ninemsn member...but I hope to be soon:D
what a brilliant prize. Ireland AND a U2 concert :faint:
also :faint: at the thought of hopping on an aeroplane..
The 25 words or less bit sounds tricky:hmm:

I entered the song one- but gee I found it hard with the 25 words or less thing- they are STRICT on that....it is hard to write something prfound in only 25 words. I dont know about the other comps- I don't really want to buy something so I can win a prize. But hey what is the deal with channel 9 having a big tie in with U2 and lets hope that the offer of a show in Dublin does not mean that once again they are not going to be coming to Australia on the next tour- if they dont come here I just might re-nounce myself as a U2 fan:|

Sorry I didnt include the link....how rude of me!
Anyway glad you all found it. I only signed up for a one-off $10 package of downloads, the first one I got is Ultraviolet i'd never heard it before and remember reading here that it was a good one, and guess what I absolutely love it! Getting off the track now but good luck to anyone else who enters.

To OzAurora, keep your hopes up, I read this in the West's Sunday Times STM magazine yesterday:

Irish supergroup U2 is in the studio and plans to release a new album by Christmas. The band is then expected to start a world tour which will bring them to Australia late next year.

This was under the heading "the buzz" so could only be another rumour but i think i'll remain positive, this info must come from somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom