Flower Child, Love you like mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shaizari

Acrobat
ANyone like these b - sides?

I for one cant get enuff of it!

Love u like mad is a groovy tune, I can see why it doesn't fit on ATYCLB. Its a pity. with a bit more mixing, it would be a nice radio friendly tune with a catchy hook.

Flower Child is another nice song, a bit of a flower power song, but its naivete and innocence is well represented here.

I was just enjoying Flower Child the other night on my way home for thanksgiving and I must say it would have fit nicely on ATYCLB. It's a lot like Grace in theme except just a whole lot better but not a very album closing song.

like geeman and iota, if someone would be good enough to share "Flower Child" or "Levitate" or any of these newer released songs (like "Love You Like Mad")

then please email them to ultravioletlove_14@yahoo.com.

It would be a very nice U2 thing to do. :wink:

Like Mercy, I feel Smile is good enough to have been on HTDAAB! and as for Flower Child its a lot like The Kinks, very retro.

Flower Child is actually from the HTDAAB sessions. The song file is mislabeled, but in the PDF, it's correctly labeled (by Edge).

It's by far my favorite song from the unreleased collection. It's a damn good song. It REALLY needs to find its way onto an album at some point.

I love Flower Child. For me it's a cross between the Beatles & The Grateful Dead.

For what ever reason when the Bono starts singing the chorus he sounds like Jerry Garcia to me.:huh:

Last edited:
Can you help?

Hey could anyone email me these outtakes. We don't have same access to stuff in Estonia.

Can U send Xanax and Wine, Flower Child, Levitate, Love you like mad, and Smile to tasker@uninet.ee

thanks

CT

Help!

Oh yeah Beautiful Ghost and alternative Yahweh if possible. The U2iPod on U2.com website won't send outside USA and not to ESTONIA!!! please help!! Also iTunes is not available in EStonia so they won't even allow us to do the "right" thing for these songs!

thanks

CT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom