First Peek! The New U2 Bomber Base

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
solaris said:
h%$p://dev.u2.com/home.php

Wow nothing major website wise but that membership offer of

"2 tickets to any show guaranteed" is!

That's a ballsy move, I wonder how thats going to work.

Select your country below to start downloading U2 from the iTunes store in your territory. If your country is not listed, please check with your local download store ....

hopefully that means we in Australia can purchase the newly released material from ninemsn or bigpong soon :hyper:

"If you are an existing Propaganda member, we have a special offer for you, so please do not subscribe until you receive your letter!

European members will receive your letter week commencing 22nd November 2004. North America and Rest of World members will receive your letter week commencing 29 November 2004."

Can't wait!

:hyper: :hyper:

Thanks for that. Can't wait. The ticket guarantee is awesome (provided they can deliver on it)... I already subscribed, hopefully they wont muck it up...

Question... has anyone gotten their "weekly" email from the email mailing list? :|

Miroslava said:
:hyper: :hyper:

Thanks for that. Can't wait. The ticket guarantee is awesome (provided they can deliver on it)... I already subscribed, hopefully they wont muck it up...

Question... has anyone gotten their "weekly" email from the email mailing list? :|

I would be willing to bet that that email wont start until the new site is fully operational.

Out of curiosity, how did you find out what the addy was of the pending site? Is there a way to do a search for that or something?

HA! They password protected the site... Not before we could take a peeek though... :wink:

It will probably be up very soon. If you go to the site and press the store it's down and says:

The official U2.com Store is down while we restock and prepare for the launch of the new U2.com...

check back very soon!

Back
Top Bottom