FINE TIME TO GET LAID OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it sucks right now, but the only way to look at it is as an opportunity.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

From out of this bad, will arise some good. Ask yourself if this will matter 10 years from now. You WILL find another job and you will survive. It will suck while you are getting through all this crap but you will get through it. And just think, you may find a job you like better and will be able to laugh and thank those that laid you off this previous job. Best of luck to you and stay positive.

You guys all seriously rock.
smile.gif

(((((Group Hugs))))))

Thanks for the kind words, this has been pretty sucky. It saddens me to see so many reply who have had the exact same thing happen to them, too.
frown.gif
On the positive side, though, I had a nice day out with my mom today and got the new SPIN. (Yay!)

The job hunt begins bright and early Monday morning.

(Sicy, I'll give you the addy ok? lol Show em that us Sicilian women are more dangerous than shotguns! LOL)

------------------
Some days are sulky some days have a grin

I know this may sound silly, but when something like that happens to me I just look at it as an adventure. This is an opportunity for you to grow. It's cold when you first jump in, but getting started is the hardest part. You will be warm soon enough.

You are wide awake in the early hours of the morning. Your future is that wide, bright valley filled with glorious machines made for creation. The buildings and the cars reflect the sunlight, and they sound like waves breaking on a distant beach. As you stand there taking in this buzzing ocean of opportunity, there is a cool breeze moving your hair and slowly but surely immersing you in the scent of courage! All of your friends and family, and strangers you don't even know, have sent out invisible threads to pierce your skin and pump you full of endorphins! Isn't that amazing?!!

..and perhaps vaguely threatening?! But I didn't mean it that way!!

Now pinch your nose and jump in!!

And that goes for U2LA and everyone else in this position.
smile.gif

------------------
"I have had a lot of strong coffee today and not much food!!"

p.s. remember to always get enough sleep. you really need it now.

Hey April, I like this philosophy........

Clark Griswold: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah!

Back
Top Bottom