Finally we have an album: SONGS OF INNOCENCE!! DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the new album thread?

I can't catch up. I wish I weren't stuck at work, but I am. I could get the album on iTunes on my work computer, but there's no way on god's green earth I could listen to it with work interruptions.

Cannot wait to get home. Fuck the gym. Going straight home.

Will have to try and catch up later.

Have fun, everyone! :wave:

Whoo hoo! Listening now - just kicking into California - interesting start...

Let me know when the MP3s are around, I don't want to be tethered to iTunes for the next month. :D

Song for Someone sounds nothing like the beach clip, unless that was a different song being played altogether.

Iris has a Streets-sounding riff at the beginning, which I'm sure will launch the "Edge on autopilot" remarks. :D

Was able to get it on my iPad, but my Mac desktop is still giving me an error message when I try to download it from my "Purchased" section. I type my password and it just says "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. An unknown error occurred"

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit. Wow. I can truly say this is fricking crazy. I am really proud of them. No thought about chart placement, just putting it out there. And how stupid do all those Twitter haters look right now. Saying how they are cashing a paycheck, blah, blah.

They continue to push new territory. Loving what I hear so far. It is a different direction.

shaking a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom