Finally we have an album: SONGS OF INNOCENCE!! DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On October 13th the physical release of Songs of Innocence comes with a 24-page booklet. A deluxe, gatefold double album, contains an acoustic session of songs from the album and four additional tracks: Lucifer's Hands, The Crystal Ballroom, The Troubles (Alternative version) and Sleep Like a Baby Tonight (Alternative Perspective Mix by Tchad Blake)

The album will also be available as a gatefold, double white-vinyl LP with an exclusive remix of "The Crystal Ballroom".

So impressed with the band's appearance at the presentation. Great banter between Bono and Cook, too!

For those excited about this they didn't go to U2.com yet, there will be a physical release with 4 extra songs and acoustic session of some of the songs on the album. And there will be a vinyl.

Now...where the heck is iCloud? I have iTunes, but I don't see it anywhere in my catalog.

I've been negative throughout this year. But today I am happy for all of you. I have not heard a single note yet but absolutely look forward to it. This album and its trappings sound fantastic.

I didn't realize that I had my phone on Shuffle mode until The Miracle went directly into Stay (Faraway So Close) :lol:

41LXqW9bw4L.jpg

I prefer the old version of EBW already. Maybe the new version will be a grower.

Wonder what this means for Invisible.

If people are still having trouble, turn itunes off and then open it again. It showed up for me after I did that under the Albums column.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom