Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In 2004 we declared Miracle Drug was the best song since the Middle Ages, look how that turned out.

Yeah.

I don't know why you guys are reading so much into something that is barely audible (yes, I listened to it with headphones on and the volume turned all the way up). Thanks to the OP for uploading it, though.

Last edited:
Yeah.

I don't know why you guys are reading so much into something that is barely audible (yes, I listened to it with headphones on and the volume turned all the way up). Thanks to the OP for uploading it, though.

I'll be completely honest- I'm not "reading into" anything...everything I'm saying I'm really hearing unless I am reeally being brainwashed and I'm just saying what I would like to hear...but this would be a serious case of brainwashing if this were true...

but stuff like "I am coming to the surface of your love" is so clear, especially at 1:38, like Acrobat said...if you can't hear that then don't bother listening, cause you probably can't hear anything :shrug:

Ok guys.. I let you all have some fun for a bit but I really cant leave the link up there. The new site owner feels the same way as Elvis did, he doesnt want to get into trouble.

Please refer to this thread about posting commercial material (this includes leaks to new music).
http://forum.interference.com/f196/...-mp3-aac-etc-copyrighted-material-103843.html

Most of you are already aware of this rule.
What you do in private, via PM or email, we have no control over, however we can't have 'active links' to copyrighted music, compositions, video, files, etc.

So I'm leaving the thread open, you can trade in private...

I do like it, even though it doesn't sound like some drastic departure. From what I can hear though, it is a tiny bit darker, almost reminds me of Mercy in tone.

With that being said, I am glad to hear this, pretty exciting stuff. I'm wondering if someone out there can get rid of the car sounds or increase the volume of the song itself in relation to them.

Damn it, ive been watching this thread for 3 days and now ive missed it :scream:

Anyone care to mail me ?

jay jay314@blue yonder.co.uk (but take out the 2 spaces)

:)

Ok guys.. I let you all have some fun for a bit but I really cant leave the link up there. The new site owner feels the same way as Elvis did, he doesnt want to get into trouble.

Please refer to this thread about posting commercial material (this includes leaks to new music).
http://forum.interference.com/f196/...-mp3-aac-etc-copyrighted-material-103843.html

Most of you are already aware of this rule.

So I'm leaving the thread open, you can trade in private...

dangit! now this thread has been hampered tremendously....

ok I'll do my best to help e mail this out to people, just post your e mail :)

oh bloody hell, I missed it! I just KNEW I should have called in sick today after last night's marathon of alcohol. Now I have a hangover AND no new U2. grrrrrrrrrr...
*plays "In A Little While"*

please, please, please, please somebody send me the song.
filmfanatic@gmail.com
I will cherish you forever and make all of your wildest dreams come true :shh:

It would be great if during the concert, the band could have the car drive by (maybe a Trabant) and then have huge fans to re-create the wind!:)

Okay so I just got home and downloaded it. I can definitely hear the chorus over and over again "coming down to the surface of your love" or whatever and Edge's guitar melody also pretty clearly. But other than that I don't hear jack shit. Sounds cool but I'm not going bat shit insane with excitement or anything. Thanks Chass for uploading it!

It would be great if during the concert, the band could have the car drive by (maybe a Trabant) and then have huge fans to re-create the wind!:)

:lmao:

it sounds.. interesting... except for the fucking wind or whatever that is...

and for the little that you can hear, Bono sounds great

but this is nothing to die for

at least we know that DOL DOES have friends :wink: :kiss:

OK, now seriously... There is definitely some Moroccan shit going on at 2:05. Nothing too spectacular, but could be interesting in 6 months when we get the crisp beautiful quality leaked MP3.

Back
Top Bottom