Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many thanks to those that forwarded me links to the file. I'm afraid my volume just dosen't go up high enough to get a real feel for the song although the bits I can make out sound very promising. I absolutely love the main descending riff and I can sort of get the Mysterious Ways comparison - maybe closer to the ending of the ZooTV live version in terms of guitar and vocal intensity though which would be a VERY good thing!! Bono's voice does sound potentially spectacular throughout... God it's exciting - I've such a good feeling about this new record...

I cleaned it up with some noise reduction filters and messed with the eq a little, but it's still pretty tough to hear anything clearly. Still, thanks a lot for sharing.

can we split this thread so we can carry on talking about the clip and not be inundated with email requests? No offense to anybody requesting, just be better to keep talking about the clip somewhere else maybe. Mods?

very hard to hear - no where near the usual beach clip quality but thanks anyway. What you can hear sounds ok...hard to work it out but it doesn't really sound too much different in style...the lyrics also dont appear to be too 'hard' or 'dark' as suggested by some other comments in the forum.

very hard to hear - no where near the usual beach clip quality but thanks anyway. What you can hear sounds ok...hard to work it out but it doesn't really sound too much different in style...the lyrics also dont appear to be too 'hard' or 'dark' as suggested by some other comments in the forum.

how can you comment on lyrics when you can't hear any?

have listened to it so much that you can piece little bits together - also the vibe of the song doesn't suggest a dark song. Look, there is no accuracy to my statements...only just trying to draw out some initial thoughts...based on what i can make out...could well be wrong...

Sending an e-mail to your inbox soon, Numbology
Edit: Sent, I noticed I misspelled your username in the e-mail though:reject: sorry about that Numbology.
I type too fast for my own good sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom