Finally landed, elevation tour over for Ouizy - what's next???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
This will probably be one of my final long posts here as I have gone to my last show of the year.

I just wanted to say that this tour has blown my mind. After reading way back that the band only rehearsed 35 songs for the tour, I was a bit disappointed. After seeing three shows and hearing almost 30 U2 songs, I am elated. I just feel like showing the songs I heard in the three shows I saw in NY/NJ.

At some point I would love to see a complete list of the songs they played over the course of the tour, so if anyone has heard other songs, please reply with the songs they got to hear...

Here they are:

Elevation
Beautiful Day
Until the End of the World
New Year's Day
I Will Follow
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Stuck in a Moment
Kite
Angel of Harlem
Please
All I Want is You
Where the Streets Have No Name
I Still Haven't Found
Pride
Bullet the Blue Sky
New York
One
Peace on Earth
Walk On
Out of Control
Staring at the Sun
Bad
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
In a Little While
Desire
Mysterious Ways
The Fly
With or Without You

plus

What's Goin On
Knockin on Heaven's Door
I remember You

Throughout this tour the band has played songs from almost every (if not every) album they have ever released. I find that amazing.

In the last NJ show, Bono said that we wouldn't be seeing them again for a while, but that new U2 stuff was on its way.

Incredible

That's all for Ouizy, please send the other songs that have been played that you have seen...

Ouizy

------------------
"...I'll see you again, when the stars fall from the sky, and the the moon has turned red over One Tree Hill..."

NYC RIP

Just because your shows are over dosen't mean you have to abandon this place!

Good luck to you though.

I know - it just sems to have slowed down a bit here and at the same time my work ha picked up...

Back
Top Bottom