Fellow Ohioan Interferencers check-in!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damnit-I'm from Michigan, don't we count too???

wink.gif

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

Coming from ten minutes away from OSU campus, I'd say no, but I'm a U2 fan not a college football one!! Go blue?

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Damnit-I'm from Michigan, don't we count too???

wink.gif

Me too...we should count for half.

That means POP Whore and I make up one Ohio person!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hehe, go for it! I know that Melon is from Michigan, too! I also know ~LadyLemon~, and U2ME3 are from Ohio! Prolly better shut up naming check-ins it's ruining the purpose, hehe.

I was in OH this weekend, that should count for something.
smile.gif

Um...go blue? What does that mean? lol

<----not a college football fan.
tongue.gif

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

Um...go blue? What does that mean? lol

<----not a college football fan.
tongue.gif

I was questioning if you were a college football fan. Some people take the Buckeyes very seriously, so Michigan/Ohio rivalry is tense.

O-H-I-O

Born in Cleveland. Now live in Columbus.

------------------
~ME THREE

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

How about Indiana?

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

hmmm...presently in NYC but born in Cleveland and still consider Detroit home. Where's the industrial miswest U2 Yahoo group when you need it?

Hi!
smile.gif

I'm from the Cleveland area (Chardon--the snowbelt!) but I go to BGSU...

BTW U2ME3--thanks for the Stereophonics info--I had a great time seeing them Friday!

Hehe--Go Tribe, Go Bucks, and Go Steelers (don't ask)!!
------------------
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 12-17-2001).]

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:
Cincinnati here....actually a VERY small town just a little north of Cincy.....

what's the town's name?

------------------
~ME THREE

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

Originally posted by sharky:
I know where that is! I was born in Medina [south of Cleveland but still close enough]

Medina to Brooklyn.......how did that happen ??
wink.gif
wink.gif

and I mean that in a positive way !!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:

Medina to Brooklyn.......how did that happen ??
wink.gif
wink.gif

and I mean that in a positive way !!
biggrin.gif

Only in Medina for two years. In Detroit for 15 years. contrary to what Eminen and Kid Rock say, its not that bad of a town. Good stepping stone to the Big City though.

Of course O2! Hehe, wow lot's of replies, I knew I shoulda made this a Midwest check-in instead of Ohio...

lived in Delaware OH for five years while I was a student at Ohio Wesleyan. Go back every year at least once. Many of my friends live in Columbus.

Great great great indy record shops on High Street.

I hate Cleveland. R&R museum stucks, hate the Indians, hate the Browns, don't care about basketball.

Hate the buckeyes....go blue is right (I can hear the buckeye fans blood boiling right about now).

Don't care about Cincinnatti. Red's are NL (don't bother with the NL), the Bengals are pathetic. City is nice enough.

And I have no idea about how the Bluejackets are doing, although it's pretty cool that Columbus has it's own pro team.

I like Columbus the most. It's got some really cool parts.

Ohio is okay, but New England is the best
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by popkidu2:
I hate Cleveland. R&R museum stucks... hate the Browns....

AHHHH! Take that back! You take that back right now. Hate the Browns! Didn't you see what we do to people like that? [ok, bad example].

Back
Top Bottom