Favourite U2 love song ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ILuvLarryMullen said:
Two Hearts Beat As One.

"they say I'm a fool, they say I'm nothing, but if I'm a fool for you that's something" :cute:

I like that too. I'll like anything ILLM says she likes, otherwise she'll kick my kiester.

They have written love songs, just different love songs.

I like Love Comes Tumbling, Love Is Blindness, Spanish Eyes, WOWY, TGBHF, Slow Dancing, Stateless...

Last edited:
So cruel "and u need her like a drug" wow that AND all the other lyrics
and sweetes thing- the way the gman practiclly begs..."im loooosing you"
i can hear those songs many many times.
also "Ultraviol?t"
i can remember the name of the song (its in the tip of my tongue though) that song "im like a firework explode!" or something its from unforgettable fire
last but not least "the ground beneath her feet" the name says it all and is enough to love it. imagine when u actually here the song

love is blindness is my favorite u2 song..so that, but it's so sad..almost hopeless the way there's no changing how relationships are...

velvet dress, jools holland version..awesome song..i absolutely love it, but it has a sense of use you and leave you...

wowy..the ultimate in longing for what one can't have..it's bittersweet.."i've got nothing to win and nothing left to lose"...

there is no perfectly happy u2 love song, just like there is no perfectly happy ever after love story...

ahhhU2, well they have lots. Bono is one smooth sexy singer when he wants to be .....and sometimes maybe when he doesn't. He has just "got it"imho. And the sensuous journey edge can take us on with that guitar and pedal of his.....:)
Velvet Dress, WOWY,Stay, IALW

Back
Top Bottom