Favourite song on your least favourite album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Again it's quite hard to nominate my least favourite album, but going by least listened to, I would say it's New Year's Day off War.

E tu?

I don't know why everyone loves Gloria so much. I find there are at least 5 better songs that it on October. If I ever had 50 minutes with U2, I would play them October and then spend the remaining minutes convincing them that songs such as Fire are to be included in upcoming setlists.

ATYCLB - When I Look At The World. Or if it counts, The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

(No, my least favourite is NOT Achtung. That's my second-least favourite. Best song on that is Acrobat.)

COBL_04 said:
I don't know why everyone loves Gloria so much. I find there are at least 5 better songs that it on October. If I ever had 50 minutes with U2, I would play them October and then spend the remaining minutes convincing them that songs such as Fire are to be included in upcoming setlists.

:love:

well, okay, I do think Gloria is great, but Fire is by far my favourite off October :drool:

Rattle and Hum...I don't know man. Maybe All I Want is You? I really love God Part II, but I listen a live version of that much more than the R&H one. Desire and Heartland are great too. I'm gonna go with either AIWIY or Desire. Guess I go for the hits.

All I Want is You

Though, back in the day, (before mp3's) I would've picked up Rattle and Hum just for that song. Unless it was released as a single. Which songs got released on singles, that I'm not as knowledgable about.

Least favorite? Between Zooropa and ATYCLB. I'd say ATYCLB. My favorite off that is Walk On.

thrillme said:
All I Want is You

Though, back in the day, (before mp3's) I would've picked up Rattle and Hum just for that song. Unless it was released as a single. Which songs got released on singles, that I'm not as knowledgable about.

AIWIY was the final single from RAH. It had Unchained Melody and Everlasting Love as its b-sides.

I have to go with two, because I like both of the albums equally. LOL. Fast Cars (HTDAAB) and Heartland (Rattle & Hum).

Axver said:
ATYCLB - When I Look At The World.

Same here. 100% agree with you.

My least favorite (I can't even call it "favorite") U2 album is ATYCLB and the best song of the album is When I Look At The World

Back
Top Bottom