Favourite Song from the Bomb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HTDAAB Fav Song...?

• Vertigo

Votes: 24 8.2%
  • Miracle Drug

Votes: 55 18.9%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 45 15.5%
  • Love & Peace Or Else

Votes: 13 4.5%
  • City Of Blinding Lights

Votes: 55 18.9%
  • All Because Of You

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • A Man & A Woman

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Crumbs From Your Table

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • One Step Closer

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Original Of The Species

Votes: 42 14.4%
  • Yahweh

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Fast Cars

Votes: 9 3.1%

• Total voters
A Man and A Woman

It will be interesting to see how the votes from "positive" voting in this poll compare with the "negative" voting in the survivor thingie.

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

But Miracle Drug and COBL are close, they are really fighting it out for my favorite. And Fast Cars is damn fun.

i went with miracle drug, tought decision, really tough...overall, i think i listen to it the most, incredible song.

It's so difficult for me to choose ONE favourite, I love so many of the songs. But I chose AMAAW, coz I adore it, and I've listened to it a lot lately. :drool:

Aardvark747 said:

Great to have a positive feedback! I've read SO many negative posts about AMAAW! I think it'd sound amazing live, maybe acoustic, like they played 'Desire'.

fastcars said:

Great to have a positive feedback! I've read SO many negative posts about AMAAW! I think it'd sound amazing live, maybe acoustic, like they played 'Desire'.

acoustic - i like the way you think, but maybe go all out for the first tour and then when thy com back make it acoustic, i dunno

fastcars said:

I won't mind if they do it acoustically, but it will have to be full band with the bass, since that's what makes the song.

I had to go with "Love And Peace Or Else." Most of the lyrics don't make me cringe, the vocals are pretty well-done....mostly, and I greatly enjoy the driving force of the song; I really love the insistence in The Edge's very very very simple main riff...there's something in it which just forces the song along, even though it never comes close to feeling forced. I'm also down with the way his guitar just sort of explodes, near the end of the song--it's (like most of them) a childishly simple "solo," if you can even call it that, but it's still very evocative and cool. Great stuff, if you ask me. I hope with all my heart to hear it live...

ramblin rose said:

I won't mind if they do it acoustically, but it will have to be full band with the bass, since that's what makes the song.

Id prefer that to an acoustic performence I think.

Btw Ramblin...ive got Mercy...I love it!:wink:

Thanks again!

A Man And a Woman isn't trying to be a classic, which makes it so much more endearing than the rest. That's why I picked it.

I almost picked Sometimes..., but A Man and A Woman makes me feel romantic, sweet, lovely, and sad at once. Not to say other songs don't have that effect, but it's a intuitive feeling.

Crumbs from Your Table is my favourite at the moment.

I see that so far absolutely no-one has voted for All Because of You. So why are they releasing it as the second single?????

financeguy said:
I see that so far absolutely no-one has voted for All Because of You. So why are they releasing it as the second single?????

Because an Interference poll isn't representative of how successful a single will be.

Back
Top Bottom