Favourite Album Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace_Hero said:

Fair enough I ballsed up on the immature comment. It wasn't a lie, but an oversight. I hold my hands well up for that, my mistake. But I still haven't called you a coward. I said your implications were cowardly. That isn't calling you a coward; it is describing your actions as cowardly. And to ask if you had courage isn't calling you a coward.

By the way, please do not insult the intelligence of ALL here at Interference by reading the word 'syntax' and then proceeding to spell it 'sintax'. That is lazy.

U2girl it is obvious now that I am in an unfair argument with you now. You won’t let this rest and your poor grasp of English is creating problems between you and me that just don't exist.

I have on many occasions swallowed my pride and admitted when I was wrong, now it is your turn to end this. God knows I've tried. I can honestly see a punishment on the horizon for you if the authorities keep some level of consistency. Your trolling is far worse than anything boystupidboy did.

Saying someone's implications are cowardly and things like "If she would have the courage to speak up" (yup, that is so a question) is in fact suggesting they ARE cowards.

By the way, if your best complaint is a spelling mistake, that is pathetic. (I am not a native English speaker remember? I have seen some bad spelling by native speakers here believe it or not)

Do not insult everyone's intelligence by hiding behind cheap excuses and wanting to make this my fault. I was not the one that made comments about another member in - 4 or is it 5 already? - separate threads.

Look up trolling in FAQ and you will see your actions fit perfectly. But keep going, I'm sure no one will notice it.

I will not talk to you anymore as it is useless.

Last edited:
1. AB
2. JT
3. P
4. HTDAAB
5. Z
6. UF
7. R&H
8. ATYCLB
9. B
10. W
11. O

1. Pop
2. Zooropa
3. Achtung Baby
4. HTDAAB
5. War
6. Joshua Tree
7. ATYCLB
8. Unforgettable Fire
9. Rattle and Hum
10. October
10. Boy

1. Joshua Tree...just perfect
2. Achtung Baby...should be first, save horses and arms
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Pop
5. All That You Can't Leave Behind
6. Boy
7. Zooropa
8. Rattle and Hum
9. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
10. October
11. War

1) Achtung Baby
2) Pop
3) Joshua Tree
4) How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
5) Unforgettable Fire
6) All That You Can't Leave Behind
7) Boy
8) War
9) Zooropa
10) October
11) Rattle & Hum

1. Achtung Baby
2. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
3. Joshua Tree
4. POP
5. All That You Cant Leave Behind
6. Unforgettable Fire
7. Zooropa
8. Rattle and Hum
9. War
10. Boy
11. October

The End.

Last edited:
:hmm: Overall Pop is doing pretty well...most seem to put it in the 5-7 range, which isn't bad, and I'd say more people have put it toward the top of their list rather than the bottom...

1) Achtung Baby
2) Joshua Tree
3) All That You Can't Leave Behind
4) Rattle and Hum
5) How to Dismantle
6) War
7) Zooropa
8) Boy
9) Unforgettable Fire
10) Pop
11) Passengers
12) October

starvinmarvin said:

11) Passengers

Yeah, I think this contest should've been done out of twelve.......I included Passengers when I ran it, and it makes sense because

1) A lot of us consider it to be a U2 album

2) There's some of us (including me personally) who feel that it's better than at least one of the other albums.

Granted, last time, like five people actually listed it above any of the others, but still........I do consider it to be a U2 album.

1. the joshua tree
2. unforgettable fire
3. achtung baby
4. boy
5. how to dismantle an atomic bomb
6. all that you can't leave behind
7. pop
8. october
9. zooropa
10. war
11. rattle & hum

1. Atchung baby
2. The Joshua tree
3. HTDAAB
4. ATYCLB
5. The Unforgettable Fire
6. War
7. Zooropa
8. Rattle and Hum
9. POP
10.Boy
11.October

1.There's no reason for me to step in, since it is an argument between U2girl and Palace_Hero, but he insulted me and all people who don't have english as a first language. PH, don't say we're all stupid because we don't speak your language. You don't speak Croatian as good as me and i won't ever speak english as good as native english speakers.

2.U2girl don't twist his words, he didn't call you a coward.

3.I HATE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE, it has 4 and a half good songs and so what, you P_H and Axver can't do shit about it. Absolutely nothing.

4.BTW. it's scientifically proven that people who don't have some language as his/her first, in most cases write better(NOT NICER) and more correct than people who speak that language as first.

5.U2girl, thanks for dvd and cassette, you're doing the smart thing, if he wants to talk bs, let him do it.

CALM DOWN

Pero said:
1.There's no reason for me to step in, since it is an argument between U2girl and Palace_Hero, but he insulted me and all people who don't have english as a first language. PH, don't say we're all stupid because we don't speak your language. You don't speak Croatian as good as me and i won't ever speak english as good as native english speakers.

2.U2girl don't twist his words, he didn't call you a coward.

3.I HATE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE, it has 4 and a half good songs and so what, you P_H and Axver can't do shit about it. Absolutely nothing.

4.BTW. it's scientifically proven that people who don't have some language as his/her first, in most cases write better(NOT NICER) and more correct than people who speak that language as first.

5.U2girl, thanks for dvd and cassette, you're doing the smart thing, if he wants to talk bs, let him do it.

CALM DOWN

Pero you haven't heard my Croatian. ;)

Believe me I wasn't insulting you, I like you. I was just pointing out the fact U2girl was either twisting my words, or didn't understand them. Nothing to do with you my friend.

And about the Unforgettable Fire, my comment was tounge in cheek, each to their own mate!

Finally, on the issue U2girl has with me, please just leave it alone. If you will take notice despite her attempts to keep this feud going I have completely ignored her for the sake of the board, despite what ever slur she may put on me. It is unfair on Interference to bring down the quality of threads because of a petty squabble.

Sorry to drag this out again, I just wanted to make this point clear to everyone that I don't want this wretched issue to continue. So please, especially if you are not involved, don't bring it up again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom