Favorite song off the Salome outtakes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's your favorite song off the Salome outtakes?

• Where Did It All Go Wrong

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Heaven And Hell

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Jitterbug Baby

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Sunset In Colors

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Chances Away

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I Feel Free

• Sweet Baby Jane

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Morning Child

• Total voters

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Some of these songs should have been real songs in my opinion.

My favorite is "Where did it all go wrong" with "Heaven and Hell" a close second, bah I like them all !

:D

Well, I don't have a copy of the outtakes (stupid friend who said he would burn me a copy and then ditches me to burn stuff for another chick and says I'm not important...GAO!), so I've only heard a few songs. So, going from what I know, I'll say "I Feel Free".

I woulda voted for Wake Up Dead Man... what's its alternate name again? does it have one? they all get different names depending on which version you have.

"She's Gonna Blow..." is deeeeaadly song.

Out of the above list I will probably say Where Did it All Go Wrong. Kinda reminds of the Proclaimers though!

And there is the instrumental version of North and South of the River, and Even Better... I LOVE the toooo

Where is "Wake Up Dead Man/Blow Your House Down"??? That is the best tune on the outtakes IMO. I think the outtake of Lady With The Spinning Head with The Fly solo in it and Ultraviolet conclusion is also one of the better tracks.

Zoocifer said:
Where in the world is "She's Gonna Blow Your House Down/She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around" ?

Blue Room said:
Where is "Wake Up Dead Man/Blow Your House Down"???

i second this. although sicy gave me all the songs from the outtakes, all three cds, :eek: so it's all cool.

but i still vote for blow your house down. more specifically, blow your house down/wake up dead man (version 1).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom