Favorite Remix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gone (the best of mix) :drool:
Elevation Influx
Original of the Specis Killahertz mix

All I can thing of right now that I like :hmm:

Elevation (Influx Mix) puts the original to shame. I'm also a fan of two Discotheque mixes - the DM Club Mix and the Howie B, Hairy B Mix. And throw in the Perfecto Mix of Mysterious Ways for good measure. All quality.

The worst remix battle, though, is probably a tighter race, with far more contenders, most notably If God Will Send His Angels (Grand Jury Mix) - quite simply one of the worst pieces of music I've ever heard.

There are so many!!! Just from the zoo era!!!

Even Better... (perfecto mix) :drool:
Lady With The Spinning Head (extended dance mix)
The Fly (Lounge Fly Mix)
Lemon (perfecto mix) :drool:
Salome (zooromancer mix)

Also...

Discotheque (david morales deep club mix) :drool: :drool: :drool:
Holy Joe (guilty mix) :drool:
Mofo (Phunk Force mix)
Elevation (Influx mix)
Vertigo (Jacknife Lee mix)
OOTS (killahurtz mix)

Discotheque DM deep club is probably my favorite of all!

I think I prefer the Bitter Kiss remix of Dirty Day to the original. I also love the Soul Assassins remix of Numb. And of course I have a place in my heart for Vertibanjo :wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I think I prefer the Bitter Kiss remix of Dirty Day to the original.

Same, it actually improves upon the song. Do single mixes count? I prefer most of those to the originals as well.

Mofo Phunk Phorce and The Lounge Fly Mix are also classics. :up:

Lemon Perfecto Mix

NOW end the thread.
However......Lady WIth The SPinning Head(extended mix), EBTTRT Perfecto Mix and The Fly(Lounge Fly Mix) are also good answers.

I like the NYD US remix (I think it is, with the piano in the beginning & different lyrics)

Agreed about Spinning Head dance mix, but Lounge Fly is probably my fav.

CTU2fan said:
I like the NYD US remix (I think it is, with the piano in the beginning & different lyrics)

Thats the one i meant. Its been years since I have been able to get my hands on my vinyl of it (along with my other original u2 stuff)

where do you get all these remixes? some of them i have never heard, but i would really love to! :huh:

US Remix of New Year's Day, club version of Two Hearts Beat As One and Lady with the Spinning Head (Extended Remix)

Back
Top Bottom