Fast cars Vs. Fast Cars - Jacknife Lee mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
Jacknife Lee mix is the preffered version for me! I was just curious what most of the board thinks!

thnx!

The album version wins by a whisker, but I still think Xanax and Wine is better than either of those.

do ya all think fast cars was originally supposed to be on the album?(it has the lyric atomic bomb) and then Lillywhite came in and fucked u2 behind the arss and told them not to put it on the album and screwed their other songs up!!:|

shaun vox said:
do ya all think fast cars was originally supposed to be on the album?(it has the lyric atomic bomb) and then Lillywhite came in and fucked u2 behind the arss and told them not to put it on the album and screwed their other songs up!!:|

I'm not sure if the events you describe happened in that exact order:wink: but I do agree with your duslike of Lillywhite. IMO the worst sounding U2 albums (production-wise) are the four that he's produced. Yes, I love Atomic Bomb in terms of songwriting, but the production and the mastering job are brutal.

I've always wondered what a raw Bomb would sound like. Maybe next album.

And as for favourite Fast Cars: It depends on my mood. They're both pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom