Fast Cars On Special Edition!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but fast cars will be in "cd+dvd+booklet" in ALL country version or only japan and uk?

and i'm gonna repeat my question, cause it still not responded... (well, maybe nobody knows...)

how will the book be packed along with the CD and DVD? Will we get the normal CD plastic case, + the book?
Or will the CD/DVD be somehow attached on/inside the book (so without it's box)?? :huh:

It should be on ALL countrys. I mean, I could always download it that day and add it to my own album mix, but thats not the same. I want it on my new CD. :wink:

This is from Amazon.com - USA.
"COLLECTOR'S EDITION (LIMITED): In addition the the full CD, the COLLECTOR'S EDITION includes a DVD with Making of the Album footage, B Roll in studio, and Acoustic performances of 4 songs. In addition to the CD & DVD, the COLLECTOR'S EDITION features a full color hardback book. The book includes extracts from band members note books, original paintings, illustrations and photography along with quotes and statistics.

I believe the CD's will be inserted inside the cover of the book. But don't quote me on that. Things keep changing as we speak.
:wink:

guitarlounge.jpg

sue4u2 said:
This is from Amazon.com - USA.
"COLLECTOR'S EDITION (LIMITED): In addition the the full CD, the COLLECTOR'S EDITION includes a DVD with Making of the Album footage, B Roll in studio, and Acoustic performances of 4 songs. In addition to the CD & DVD, the COLLECTOR'S EDITION features a full color hardback book. The book includes extracts from band members note books, original paintings, illustrations and photography along with quotes and statistics.

I believe the CD's will be inserted inside the cover of the book. But don't quote me on that. Things keep changing as we speak.
:wink:

Phew...good cause I ordered the Collector's Edition

But as you preorder it, do you get it the same day as the shops?
so 22-11?

I will get mine at the U2fanclubdag the 21th

Where are you picking them up though if you ordered them through amazon? Am I screwed because I requested shipping? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom