Fast Cars...its growing on us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dude, i we can totally hang. the song's growing on me, too, and I do think its a fun song like Party Girl or Daddy's Gonna Pay. I do think Xanax and Wine is better, but it's a little 'deeper' than Fast Cars is. Fast Cars is just excitement and fun, i hope they play it live!

I agree Fast Cars is a brilliant song, a change from the normal U2 song, but man does Xanax and Wine rock, that guitar intro……………..

it's the most creative u2 song for a long time. we should have more fast cars instead of polished songs like oots and cobl.

I have fallen in love with Fast Cars, though I know they won't do me no good :wink: I love the lyrics. Catchy as hell...been writin em on the back of all my homework assignments :lol: Fast Cars/Xanax and Wine have become my hyper-on-frappicuno songs :D which is every day now cuz fraps are my new breakfast... but yeah Fast Cars has more, I dunno, originality and attitude, but Xanax and Wine is more rockin' and I personally like it better...though I have no bloody clue what the hell xanax is. See, everyone knows what fast cars are, but dumb high school kids don't know what xanax is! They probably don't even realize it's a palindrome!

I thought it was silly at first but now dig it. IT's U2 emulating a style (spanish) and it's interesting. Kinda like Slow Dancing (country) or Trip Through your Wires (blues)

Back
Top Bottom