Fantasy Time....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
If you could spend the day with only 1 member of the band who would it be and what would you do??? (Non X rated) :)

I would meet Bono at his apartment in Manhattan, start out with some crudite and cocktails on the terrace. Later, we'd take an inconspicuous stroll through central park and he would tell me some really great band stories! Then we'd be off to have dinner at one of the top restaurants in the city, one of his faves, Cipriani. We would then limo downtown and sit outside with some more cocktails and just chat. He is a really funny guy and I would honestly love to just take in a long conversation with him OR he could just take me shopping and call it a day!...... and you????

Last edited:
Bono, and I'd have him play me the new album and bootleg me a copy ;)

Seriously, I think I'd love to just have a spiritual conversation with him. He's got a fascinating philosophy.

Does it have to be U2? 'Cause, frankly, I don't have any plans for any of them. :shrug:

Hmmm...never thought about going out of my way to meet the band. I'm obsessed with their music. Would be cool though, I guess if it was one member I would go with Adam during the ZooTV Days just so I could party with him and hang out with supermodels. :drool:

I'd like to go on a tour of Dublin with Bono. He could show me all the sights and we could also visit the recording studio. And he would patiently answer my 1,000,000,000,000 questions.

Bono's shades said:
I'd like to go on a tour of Dublin with Bono. He could show me all the sights and we could also visit the recording studio. And he would patiently answer my 1,000,000,000,000 questions.

Me too, I have not yet been to Ireland so it would be cool to have Bono give me a personal tour of Dublin, hang out in the pubs w/him and just have endless conversations with him ...Cause if i'm with the right person I can :blahblah: about anything and everything just like the B-man....:wink:

indra said:
Does it have to be U2? 'Cause, frankly, I don't have any plans for any of them. :shrug:

Umm...nevermind....this thread being moved into here answers my question....

I'd pick Bono....I think....maybe Edge and I'd just go somewhere quiet, where we could have a few drinks and discuss whatever came up. Just talking, like old pals :)

Bono.

I would go see a movie with him.

I would just like to sit there in the dark and know that he is sitting there with me. :|

I'd get Bono because he is the most popular icon of U2, and have him spend the whole day autographing U2 merchandise. Then I will sell it to make a killing on eBay.

Cheers,

J

Back
Top Bottom