Fans Needed For New Orleans Pregame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fragrant

The Fly
I AM ON THE FIELD FOR THE PERFORMANCE!!!

OMG!!!!

To make a long story short, I had called the pregame production people once I heard about U2/Green Day performing "Saints" in New Orleans. I never thought that they'd return my call, but they surprised me today and did. The set up will be similar to the Superbowl half-time show, and they need fans out there having fun.

There might be a bus taking us from Baton Rouge, or a bus from within New Orleans. We have to be in the building by 3 PM for a practice run.

They'll perform for 8 minutes at 7:20 and then we're out of there. This deal does NOT include tickets to the game.

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD BE IN NEW ORLEANS LOUISIANA ON MONDAY AFTERNOON BEFORE 3 PM, PLEASE CONTACT ME. SHE SAYS THAT IT WOULD BE GREAT IF I COULD ROUND UP 50 PEOPLE. A BUSLOAD. THERE WILL BE 1000 VOLUNTEERS OUT THERE!

irenekato@mac.com

I'm taking names on a first come, first serve basis.

fans needed? gosh! how ever will they find enough U2 fans to fill an entire stadium? how? I ask you! lol thats awesome

Very cool.

I assume besides the 50 U2 fans, the other 950 will be bouncy 18-24 year old girls with perky breasts up front by the stage where the cameras are.

:drool:

Canadiens1160 said:
Very cool.I assume besides the 50 U2 fans, the other 950 will be bouncy 18-24 year old girls with perky breasts up front by the stage where the cameras are.

Hey, so either way my friends and I are in! :wink:

Anyway, that's cool you're getting in a get to take a group. :up:

It'll be the first gig U2 have played in awhile right? They havent played since postponing vertigo as far as i know...

Hell yeah!

I also really hope the saints win, New orleans would be a whole different place.

For those of you who are feeling a little jealous, just keep in mind that our area hasnt seen any U2 action in almost ten years aside from the superbowl. I cant fucking wait! My first experience and ill be right there next to them. Plus the crowd will be so pumped for the re-opening.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom