F U Center GA line Policy???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
Anybody hear anything about the GA policy at the FU center for next Friday???
Just wondering if they are the same as last time.. I think they didn't open the gates until 10am???

And I thought "Dunkin Donuts center" was a funny name. What does the FU stand for?
Tom: Hey, where you going next friday?
Harry: FU
Tom: No, seriously, where are you going?
Harry: FU
Tom: FU too buddy, I don't give a shit where you're going? FU

Anyway, I don't know anything about the GA there, just had to reply cause I thought FU was funny......
biggrin.gif

muahaha! that is an amusing name. Okay, I'll stop being immature now
wink.gif

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

No word yet, but there's an 8 p.m. game the night before the show, so people certainly are not going to be allowed to line up until that's done.

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

Well, I think its a good thing if people aren't aloud to line up the night before... The morning of the show is fine by me...

Hi all I am comming from Baltimore and I was planning on getting there Thursday night. What do you think will be the earlist time they will start the line?

Last time the first two people got in line at 5am, and that was outside the parking lot, b/c they don't open the gates until 10am... If you come before the parking lot is open there really isn't anywhere to park your car, unless you use public transportation...

I was planning on getting in line by 9am, I figure thats good enough.

Word from FU Center is that they will be enforcing a strict "no sleeping" policy for the GA line, and it will open up at 6am the day of the show for lining up. There's a game the night before, and they'll be sweeping the whole area out during the night.

I won't be getting there that early, though...
smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

i have seats for the philly show but just a word of advice for all of ya planning to get at the F U Center at 9am.....i got at the baltimore arena at 6:30am this past friday and i was #153 in line! something to think about considering Philly is more of a "U2 town" than baltimore.

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Originally posted by PopDreamBeliever:
i have seats for the philly show but just a word of advice for all of ya planning to get at the F U Center at 9am.....i got at the baltimore arena at 6:30am this past friday and i was #153 in line! something to think about considering Philly is more of a "U2 town" than baltimore.

First I would not say Philly is more of a U2 town then Baltimore. Being so close to Wash. DC we have always had to go to DC. because DC can support Va. fans as well as Maryland. Baltimore is very Irish named after a town in Ireland(Baltimore Ireland). As for the GA line in Baltimore I was in line at 9:00 PM Thursday and I was # 47 in line and did get a spot in front of Bono. I will be in Philly and was planning on getting there Thursday night. I guess I will hang out in my car until they allow us in.

Originally posted by U2Byrd:
First I would not say Philly is more of a U2 town then Baltimore. Being so close to Wash. DC we have always had to go to DC. because DC can support Va. fans as well as Maryland. Baltimore is very Irish named after a town in Ireland(Baltimore Ireland). As for the GA line in Baltimore I was in line at 9:00 PM Thursday and I was # 47 in line and did get a spot in front of Bono. I will be in Philly and was planning on getting there Thursday night. I guess I will hang out in my car until they allow us in.

I agree with you U2Byrd, I never considered Philly a "U2 town" .. At least not like NYC or DC...

See you in line!

Back
Top Bottom