Extra Special Fan Edition of How to Dismantle an Atomic Boob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paulrg

Refugee
How about a special version for interferencers and other hard core fans where Bono introduces each of the tracks in the manner he does on stage with a little background on each song. For example how he introduced Miracle Drug the other night @ CD:UK & City of Blinding Lights on TOTP, and Kite/Bad/One on the last tour

KhanadaRhodes said:
normally i fix people's typos in thread titles but...sorry, not this time!!! :lmao:

Perv! I'm reporting you to a mod. Oh wait... ;)

Atomic Boob Alert! In the event of an Atomic Boob, do the following:
  1. Take cover! The safest place inside any building will be near the interior. Be sure to find a nice cozy spot, like in or on a bed.
  2. Store emergency equipment permanently in a shelter. Like various lotions and moisturizers.
  3. Remove heavy indoor items which might fall. Beware of double D's!
This was only a warning, in the even of a real Atomic Boob, a heightened state of excitement (mostly in males) usually is observed.

UnforgettableLemon said:

I thought you said Bono's "atomic manhood"

:ohmy: well, I...really wouldn't mind that either...

...I'd better shut up before a mod gets me :eek:

u2ulysses: :lmao: that's priceless

Um..you mean Adam's?

*ducks* :macdevil:

Well, actually, it would be Edge's. 5 kids from 2 different women..you know what they say about quiet people...
:macdevil: :macdevil:

Last edited:
shart1780 said:
How do you knowhe had an introduction for Miracle Drug?

I saw on one of the threads that reported on the CD:UK performance that Bono introduced Miracle Drug with the explanation of it being about the boy who went to their school who was paralysed but a drug gave him movement in his neck which meant he could type and then he wrote books.

I think the important question that paul has raised here should not be overlooked. That is, how do you dismantle an atomic boob?
Does bono know but is holding out telling us until the release date, so that everyone will buy the album in a frenzy of self preservation and fear. Are atomic boobs dangerous before you meddle with them? Are they allowed into countries with nuclear free policies? What do people with atomic boobs use them for? Will Bono be dismantling any on stage? :wink:

Oh.....so there are lactating males?

Um..maybe I'd better shut up before a mod gets ME...:angel:

*Wipes tears*...the things we say online. Cruela...LMAO, and hope you're getting some sleep BTW!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom