*Exklusive* The Edge & U2 Interview - censored?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

resahp

Babyface
Hi!

I'm reading this forum since a while as a lurker as I don't have much time to deal with mails.

I was asking myself why it seems so that some crictial postings seem to be always censored here?

Speaking more clearly: Why are threads like the one about the faked interview with U2 & The Edge suddenly closed?

Isn't this more because it is such a political thing and that it maybe make this website look bad? Why has there never been a message on the frontpage?

To me it really looks like the makers of this website first wanted to be the guys with the longest dxxx and now they are even not willing to place the real truth on their frontpage?

I would also like to see an answer about the fact why other U2 websites get banned here for no reason?

Very odd, to be honest. All these things don't speak for interference. In fact it's sounding like a dictation here.

Cheers

Well, I think it was closed because there's already a thread about it in the Inside Broadcast forum. So all remarks and questions should go there.
I also think this thread will be closed soon. Why? Because this is a post about a closed thread. For such questions/remarks you can better PM or email a moderator.

*does not agree with this always, but only wants to explain what's coming*

"In fact it's sounding like a dictation here."

Yes. Elvis has an elegant, and a rather dashing, secretary. Whenever he is posting, he is actually pacing back and forth in his office muttering things like, "U2 are not like you two, but who give a yoot who you toot? Ah, you too?" All the while, the dashing secretary is typing his very words, editting as required.

Once the editor from (U2 fan site mysteriously omitted) stormed into his office, imagining to find a dingy cell with a withered old man in it. To his surprise, he found the worlds largest chrome desk and an elegant, rather dashing, secretary who was writing down what a rather commanding, awe-inspiring man was saying.

"Behold," he beheld, "The King of Memphis dictates his diction to his elegant, and rather dashing, secretary."

Elvis, obviously, gave the editor what he had coming. The clampdown is to save you from such a fate.

(Pleese pardawn the spelleng miztakes, az i doo knot hav a seckretairy.) Resahp, too is given pardon, royal pardon for high treason against the King of Rock n' Roll.

Why was the last one closed? Surely there should at least be a reason from the chiefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom