EXIT/U2 BATTLE LA BANDS TONIGHT!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andisono

The Fly
EXIT--World Famous,All-Girl U2 Cover Band is set to duke it out in a battle of the bands taking place at Rusty's on the Santa Monica Pier tonight at 8:30 pm. Admission is FREE and for ALL AGES!

This first round of competiton is being judged on how many people each band brings, so if you haven't been to an EXIT gig, this is the one to attend! DON'T LET OUR EXIT GIRLS LOSE TO A BOY BAND!
wink.gif

If you want read about EXIT on the net, there is a new article by thelamusicscene.com and a new interview by @U2.com. Just go to the EXIT website at

http:/www.u2lafans.com to link directly.

Thanks, Interference!

--Andi http://www.u2lafans.com

I live in the LA area, but i dont think i can go. I have a Civil Air Patrol meeting till 8:00 or so, and i have no way to get to or back from Santa Monica.
frown.gif

Maybe next time!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Miss Macphisto, that's too bad, a friend mine is picking me up cause I don't have a car. If I did I'd gladly offer you a lift. Next time let me know and we'll hitchhike together.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by mbi16:
Miss Macphisto, that's too bad, a friend mine is picking me up cause I don't have a car. If I did I'd gladly offer you a lift. Next time let me know and we'll hitchhike together.

We'll take the fricken bus!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

*wishes there was a decent tribute band that played in her state and NOT at a bar where she couldn't go because of her age*

.... yeah right
tongue.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Back
Top Bottom