excuse me for being out of the loop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
I tried to register for propaganda but how come i get message which reads that they are not accepting anymore registrations? Is this 'cause they could possibly have some pre-sale ticket deal going on and they closed restriction just in case people want to join just for the pre-sale tickets? Or is the 'zine actually closed. Excuse me in advance for being out of the loop.

Propaganda has not been taking new members for well over a year, I believe - and this is largely due to it being "shuttered" for the time being.

HelloAngel said:
Propaganda has not been taking new members for well over a year, I believe - and this is largely due to it being "shuttered" for the time being.

what do you mean shuttered?

isabelle_guns said:

what do you mean shuttered?

Prop has been stagnant for a long time - especially since U2.com debuted a few years ago. The magazine itself will most likely publish one more article and that will be it.

U2.com was launched with the intentions of negating the need for a separate fan club to cut costs - which is why they haven't been taking memberships for the last year or so.

Make sure to check out Interference.com - we posted news that quoted a source at Propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom