EXCLUSIVE: Bono (U2) Gig - Sep 07 @ "The O2" UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chichard673

Babyface
Bono did hint at a spectacular gig when we chatted to him at Abbey Road, looks like I found the answer in the newspapers :p

257468884_aad2926ec2_o.jpg

Permission must be granted from me before use of this picture for any purpose (c) Chichard41 - All Rights Reserved

Re: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Bono (U2) Gig - Sep 07 @ "The O2" UK

BrownEyedBoy said:

Paranoid anyone?

Ya hope he got permission to take a pic of that & post it...

BrownEyedBoy said:

Paranoid anyone?

I suggest you do some background reading on the law. The reason I am taking this measures is because certain fan sites have not asked for permission of my photos, claimed pictures I have taken as their own or have not even credited me.

I was relaxed about this stuff before, but recently I have had to play it strict

BrownEyedBoy said:
I understand, but I've come to learn that once you post something on the internet it becomes public domain one way or another.

You are now completely missing the point

Re: Re: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Bono (U2) Gig - Sep 07 @ "The O2" UK

chichard673 said:

I suggest you do some background reading on the law. The reason I am taking this measures is because certain fan sites have not asked for permission of my photos, claimed pictures I have taken as their own or have not even credited me.

I was relaxed about this stuff before, but recently I have had to play it strict

If there's anyone "violating" a law, it's you.

Using your inane logic, you are violating the newspaper's copyright on the article by reproducing and posting the article on a internet forum without their prior approval.

T.B.

Re: Re: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Bono (U2) Gig - Sep 07 @ "The O2" UK

chichard673 said:

Yeah, but, um.....this photo is a picture of a newspaper article...:scratch: Whoop-de-doo. I just might copy it and claim the fame and fortune for myself...:happy:

Who's gonna want that image with a scrap of newspaper on ? , we can get all the sources we want on the net.

u2 could play at the Dome then they can go to new Wembley

this is what Bono told us when i was there.

he did'nt give much details but he said its not the opening of Wembley, its something bigger.

Is the same venue where Peter Gabriel did his OVO album/music/multi-media/cirque-de-soleil/whatever?

I'm thinking it's more of a charity show with a varied bill than a straight up U2 gig.

Re: Re: Re: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Bono (U2) Gig - Sep 07 @ "The O2" UK

Partyslammer said:

If there's anyone "violating" a law, it's you.

Using your inane logic, you are violating the newspaper's copyright on the article by reproducing and posting the article on a internet forum without their prior approval.

T.B.

Wow, what a come back!:happy:

Yeah, but, um.....this photo is a picture of a newspaper article... Whoop-de-doo. I just might copy it and claim the fame and fortune for myself...

Can I get in this with you??

It'll be our secret:shh:

PlaTheGreat said:

:lmao:
I'm sure the journalist that wrote the actual article is thrilled that you've taken a picture of his work and have added a fake copyright to it.

That's what I was thinking.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Bono (U2) Gig - Sep 07 @ "The O2" UK

tpsglick2424 said:

Can I get in this with you??

It'll be our secret:shh:

Me and you, kid, me and you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom