Everything You Know Is Right

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Groovy

Babyface
alright friends, fans, and family ;-)

so this is my first posting-attempt....
someone said i would get hooked on this and so i'm gonna give it a try....
just got back from a whirlwind past three weeks.... saw U2 for the first time in concert(!) in New York and then this past week in Austin... which by the way, in my opinion was a better show.... New York-show-goers might disagree with me here but HEY, were you at the Austin show?!?!! LOL
(get the Austin show bootleg--that's all i'll say about it!)
well, i'll say another thing about Austin's show: the fans deserved a 3rd encore... that was how well the fans responded to the band!
the whole arena was thundering like it was the last show on earth!

and it was great to get to meet some interferers (from here) in the Austin show..... ;-)

okay, now on with the make-shift topic i chose.... well, i think i will post again in:
Everything You Know is Right (II).... LOL

People, get your groove on!

------------------
work you like don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt before, and dance like no one's looking =)

Hey Groovy!!! *waves*

I'm glad you found your way to the forum, now like I said, just you see and you'll be addicted to it
smile.gif

It was really kewl meeting you in Austin and giving you a short tour of SA..I hope you enjoyed it
biggrin.gif

*hugs*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

thanks for the being the first welcomers, MullenGrl and Sicy...

yeahhhhh, i am starting to feel the addiction come on...............

hahahahaha!!

actually, it is pretty crazy to be finished with typing and someone replies almost instantly!!! hahahaa.... i'm hooked!!!
i'm cancelling my appointments for today and staying home and MONITORING MY POSTS....
heh heh heh.....

------------------
work you like don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt before, and dance like no one's looking =)

Welcome to the Jungle! Enjoy your stay, dont be frightened now!
wink.gif

We wont bite....hard....
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Hey Groovy! It's about time you got in here! Glad you did!

You're right, we did deserve that 3rd encore in Austin. Maybe we'll get one in Dallas. Are you coming back for that one?

BTW, I've got some great pictures of the boys signing autographs. I'll get them up soon (I promise, Sicy
wink.gif
)

------------------
"Even Texas loves New York!" ~ Bono, 11/5/01

Thanks for an incredible day boys! Thanks for the autographs!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

The forum for newbies is down by the ladies room.

------------------
This post brought to you by: MTV "It's only cool if it's profitable."

AIM: JuanSwallow

hiya groovers!
welcome to da forum...
you should check out the PLEBA forum too!
later
uvie

Yay! Good to have a groovy person in this forum.

------------------
"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things nobody one else can. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

hmmmm..... just been getting adjusted to the forum.... and this is my second day here... but i am starting to feel the addiction creeeeeeeeeping into my system.... brrr...
anyway i was wondering if there are prizes for the most posts because apparently our posts are being counted..... and i am only at seven or some modest figure like that...LOL

alright, i just noticed, i was on my 5th posting and not 7th.... just a correction...
i'm dangerous..... cause i'm honest....
hey la hey la la la....

by the way, check out the real post-topic in "Everything You Know Is Right (II)"...
(this one is just the prologue to it...LOL)

Welcome to the show. The band will be on in a minute. Please take your seat.

~ME 3

bout time u got your butt in here LOL. Welcome....I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

It was a pleasure meeting u in NY
biggrin.gif

Tanya

------------------
Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

it's been three days since my first posting and introduction to forum.... hmmmmm.....
so should i be addicted by now...? LOL

actually.... who are the other newbies here?

Back
Top Bottom