Every single person in interference - come hither

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
register (free)
go to u2's page and click "add your loaction"

hither - I like the word hither - its up there with yonder.

My dad laughed when I said yonder one time.

I had to lie about my location and say I came from the West of Ireland. I forgot Belfast is in Britain. As you do. :slant:

Yeah

I clicked on Ireland then forgot belfast wouldnt come up so to save myself time I hit a random place.

:eek:

Why the fizzark is Clay Aiken at number one? I'm appalled.

I think most of the voters at that site are American Idol fans who have never heard any quality rock (i.e. U2) in their lives.

Thirty fans for U2 now. I just don't understand it ... U2 is the biggest rock band in the world (well, Bono's the biggest rock star according to Time), so how can they have so few votes? This is disgusting.

C'mon, people, vote for U2!

maybe some people are just too lazy to vote in every single poll regarding U2? Or maybe they don't want to register at ANOTHER .com and get even more spam mail :shrug: :reject:

Last edited:
what a long, laborious, and ultimately useless process

i found newfoundland though. who woulda thunk it was an island?

crikey we have more in common than i previously thought!

well...I guess I just thought this was a bit cooler than the other things...cos of the map and all...

but I guess I was wrong
I deserve a good spanking

Yonder is a perfectly useful word from Old or Middle English, I'm not sure which. Or why it fell into disuse. There was 'here', 'there' or 'yonder', which was farther away than 'there'.

Let's bring it back!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom