Ever Have One Of Those Days?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Horrible day at school and work...

Then I finally get to leave, which is good.

But then part of my muffler falls off on the way home.

However, I finally get home, and a U2 concert video from a fellow Interferencer arrived in the mail, which is excellent!!! I figured a U2 boost would bring me out of this mood!

So...I put the tape in the VCR...

...and my VCR begins to eat the tape!!!!!!!!

Blarg!!!!!

*frustrated/depressed/stressed*

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I think we all have those kind of days. They really aren't much fun!

For amusing reading I recommend:
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/017965.html

It certainly put a smile on my face!

Oh, and check out my video captures of my U2 experience - it might cheer you up:
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/018097.html

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

You guys...seriously...I love my dad...he is friggin' Superman...

He has to get up really early for work, but he got out of bed when I got home so he could fix my car (he rigged her up with some wire coat hangers or something so that she is at least driveable until I can have her officially fixed). Then, since he knew how upset I was about the video, he fixed that too and even watched a little bit of it with me before going back to bed.

smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
You guys...seriously...I love my dad...he is friggin' Superman...

He has to get up really early for work, but he got out of bed when I got home so he could fix my car (he rigged her up with some wire coat hangers or something so that she is at least driveable until I can have her officially fixed). Then, since he knew how upset I was about the video, he fixed that too and even watched a little bit of it with me before going back to bed.

smile.gif
smile.gif

Yay Dad!
smile.gif

Yes. The last week has been hell for me. I won't go into detain and explain. Believe me, nobody wants to hear it. I know it won't help, but there is someone worse off than you-me!

Keep your head up,
for a new day's gonna come.
And look towards the sun,
sun's got the darkness on the run ...
smile.gif

It's dreary out tonight. Cold, windy, wet.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

Back
Top Bottom