Ever had a weird U2 Concert Dream?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:

:lol:

I had one the other day with Marty McFly, The Edge, and Phil Hartman as Jesus.

That's all I can remember :|

That sounds almost as strange as the dream I had where I met Jim Carrey at my university and took him on a road trip! We pulled into a Tim Horton's and Ian McCulloch and Roger Waters were sitting there being rude to us, so he did the Ace Ventura bat flap against their table.

Then we all went skiing and Bono broke the ski lift.

GibsonGirl said:

That sounds almost as strange as the dream I had where I met Jim Carrey at my university and took him on a road trip! We pulled into a Tim Horton's and Ian McCulloch and Roger Waters were sitting there being rude to us, so he did the Ace Ventura bat flap against their table.

Then we all went skiing and Bono broke the ski lift.

lol Jim Carrey.

I remember another one where Bono was my chaffeur, and all of a sudden he picked up Elisha Cuthbert, Jennifer Garner, Charlize Theron, and Kate Beckinsale.

the rest is not appropriate for the virgin eyes of the forum. :wink:

:ohmy:

I hope you at least had the decency to pronounce Charlize's surname correctly. :angry:

But back to the topic about weird U2 concert dreams, I also had a dream before HTDAAB's release that featured U2 debuting their new album in the craziest stadium ever. The stage could move around the whole arena depending on what way Larry leaned. The songs they were playing were amazing, and I'm fairly sure I've never heard those songs ever before.

GibsonGirl said:
:ohmy:

I hope you at least had the decency to pronounce Charlize's surname correctly. :angry:

But back to the topic about weird U2 concert dreams, I also had a dream before HTDAAB's release that featured U2 debuting their new album in the craziest stadium ever. The stage could move around the whole arena depending on what way Larry leaned. The songs they were playing were amazing, and I'm fairly sure I've never heard those songs ever before.

Of course :wink:

Yeah, the best way to have U2 concert dreams is to listen to your iPod as you sleep. Sometimes you can really hear the music that's being played subconciously.

I've also had Sting, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Radiohead, and Coldplay dreams this way.

I've had several dreams featuring U2, or having their songs as the soundtrack. I can usually remember my dreams very vividly, and will write the more interesting ones down as soon as I wake up, so I don't forget.

In one dream I'm at a concert, it's the Vertigo tour, and I'm in the ellipse. Bono asks if anyone wants to come and dance onstage with him to the next song, but he doesn't say which one it is. I'm looking around at everyone, and nobody is wanting to go up. I think, man, everyone is crazy not to want to do that, so I jump up onstage. I end up dancing around the ellipse with Bono, then doing some sort of crazy solo dance to Discotheque. It was pretty cool.

I was at another concert, this time in Ireland. It was an outdoor gig, but it wasn't at Slane Castle or Croke Park. It was a gigantic open field in the middle of nowhere. They played their gig and then a bunch of us went backstage afterwards. All of a sudden these hellicopters start flying overhead, and you can hear the sound of machine gun fire. Security hustles U2, me, and my best friend out of there. We have to run through this field which is completely empty now, but there are bullets flying around us. We eventually end up in this really seedy motel somewhere, and we all hang out in their room together until it's safe to leave.

Back
Top Bottom