Ever felt that.......'humming'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I don't know how to describe it better.....
Two or three nights ago I listened to the Save The Yuppieh concert in a rather loud volume and the last few minutes before falling asleep - in which every sound and colour seems to be louder and clearer anyway, in my opinion - I really felt the music humming or vibrating through the room and through my body......It was really strange.....Every word out of Bono's mouth, every bass note, every beat of the drums and every guitar riff seemed to echo somewhere in the room.......
Just wondering if somebody else also had that experience once......

I think I know what you're talking about. I don't know that it hums, but I've had it where every single part of the music just seems perfectly clear, and perfectly energizing, and just beautiful

Cool, I'm not the only person feeling weird things while listening to U2. :D

Yeah, I've had similar experiences.. this sounds like an insult, but I always find it very, very easy to fall asleep listening to U2. They are just a lot more soothing -- even if it is Discotheque. ;) I know what you mean though -- I experience that every once in a while, and it's a really great feeling.

elevatedmole said:
Yeah, I've had similar experiences.. this sounds like an insult, but I always find it very, very easy to fall asleep listening to U2. They are just a lot more soothing -- even if it is Discotheque. ;) I know what you mean though -- I experience that every once in a while, and it's a really great feeling.

I wouldn't consider that an insult, because it's not like you're falling asleep because you're bored. I think it's more a certain calming power that does it.

Back
Top Bottom