European Tour 2002 / New Album News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spanish Eyes

Babyface
Taken from an interview by Dominic Mohan of The Sun with Bono. (Sat 8th Dec 2001)

"This has been without doubt our best tour ever and we want to keep going. We're playing so well and we dont want to leave it too long."

"We felt we neglected Europe a bit. We played one concert in Spain and one in France and we feel we might not have been fair to Europe, so we night go back next year and we want to go back to Savajevo"

"It could be a bit of fun for a few weeks, not a long tour."

"We have to keep recording. There could be another album soon - we're in the studio this week."

"We just thought it would be very interesting to come straight off the tour and go straight in. We'll see."

Bono, stay away from Europe. Go South-America and Australia. I have seen enough off you.

Cmon boys..you know you want to come back to NA. After legs 14 and 15 in the US...you can go elsewhere

Sometimes, when the Sun has these kinds of articles, I say,"Now how much of the article is TRUE, and how much of it is fake?" ... and don't forget the Sun has had at least several errors. I don't trust them at all. BUT, I *do* wish Europe, Australia, etc. would get their fair share of concerts.
smile.gif
The US is beyond spoiled..

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

U2 neglected Europe , and whole world ( except USA and canada ) , looks like europe will be elevated one more time , go bono ! nice thoughts
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

They better come back to America. I felt neglected this tour. I only saw them 4 times.

BTW, great news! New album soon! WOOHOO! I wonder if they'll have a new song ready in time for the Super Bowl.

------------------
AFLAC!!!!!!

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
I wonder if they'll have a new song ready in time for the Super Bowl.

probably but they won't play it.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:

Maybe we'll get a snippet! U2 loves snippets!

they do love snippets. the snippet tour 2003. the concert only last 2 hours but they play 80 songs!

------------------

Originally posted by kobayashi:
they do love snippets. the snippet tour 2003. the concert only last 2 hours but they play 80 songs!

HAHAHA!!!! That would kick ass!

Just picture it,

"This song is Bad-Ruby Tuesday-Wild Horses-When I Look At World-40!"-Bono

------------------
AFLAC!!!!!!

Originally posted by IvanClaytonJnr:
U2 neglected Europe , and whole world ( except USA and canada

Well actually, Canada got shafted pretty bad, unless you live in Ontario or Quebec. But it's over and I won't complain.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Originally posted by Angel:
Well actually, Canada got shafted pretty bad, unless you live in Ontario or Quebec. But it's over and I won't complain.

2 shows for calgary, 1 for vancouver.
that's not all bad.

------------------

Originally posted by Angel:

Yes you will.

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Looks to me like NONE OF US can get enough of of U2, ah? That's a good thing! Maybe it will help keep them a bit motivated.....not that they need it!

Back
Top Bottom