ES video on MuchMusic @ 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
They premiered it at the beginning of Much On Demand today.. and it's repeated at 11:00. That's Eastern by the way.

I saw it when it was on first.. they cut off the ending a bit which was a pain in the ass, but I have to say I think I prefer Anton Corbijn to say Joseph Kahn

If anyone can possibly do this - please let us know if you have the capability to digitize the video.

Thanks! :happy:

HelloAngel said:
If anyone can possibly do this - please let us know if you have the capability to digitize the video.

Thanks! :happy:

Oh me Oh my I hope someone out there can do it!

Shoot, I had muchmusic until my stupid cable company changed it and wants me to pay more $ for those music channels. As if I don't give them enough of my $ as it is!! I hope that somebody can digitize the video though! Can't wait to see it!!

Oh my Larry pie...

Could I just die now??? God I love that band. That is by FAR the greatest version of "Electrical Storm" out there. It is not the one my radio station plays.... I can't believe there are four bloody versions.

Oh wow... *picking herself off the ground... LOVE this band. :love:

_______
:wave: Hello. My name is Christina and I have been a U2holic for 13 years........

dammit! i just missed it!

i'm always the last one when it comes to things like this.

Back
Top Bottom