ES on EDGE102.com at 8PM & 10:20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel like a kid in the back of the car on the way to the theme park. "Mooommmmm... You SAID ....FIFTEEN MINUTES!! It's BEEN fifteen minutes!!"

mebythesea said:
I feel like a kid in the back of the car on the way to the theme park. "Mooommmmm... You SAID ....FIFTEEN MINUTES!! It's BEEN fifteen minutes!!"

Are we there yet? I have to go to the bathroom! Mom, Adam keeps getting on my side of the car! :cries:

:lol:

WOW, this is great.......fucking awesome.....guitar sounds like rain.......perfect, didn't tinker with it too much....perfect

Okay, I'm going to type as I listen...

Ooh...Edge sounds great...Bono too...Seems a tad slower beginning...Doesn't sound TOO different so far...I definitely like the guitar better in this version. :up:

Oooh...GREAT work from Edge after "baby don't cry"!

The only REAL difference I seem to be hearing is that this version is a bit slower in tempo...

I think I'll have to listen to this version 20 times now (provided someone is recording it!) so I can get used to the change, but overall, I have to give it two :up: :up:

Which should come as no surprise to anyone...:happy:

Well, it seems to me to be both more mainstreamy sounding, and with a harder rock feel. But I miss Edge's guitar riffs under Bono's singing.

Just like the "demo" version, it'll take getting used to. But I think this version fits the 90's feeling better than the demo did.

mikal said:
But I think this version fits the 90's feeling better than the demo did.

Definitely.
It's much more polished. It also has a lot of the falsetto places which were Bono alone in the demo as Bono plus Edge (or Bono overdubbed on Bono, couldn't tell). Bono's whole voice is mixed differently throughout.

holy fook i almost missed it cause my comp tried to die on me but i performed cpr and revived it just in time.

on the song.....i like it....somethings were better with the demo version some were better in this version but all in all not much difference and i still love it.....yee hee!!!!!!

now the question of the hour.....did anyone record it.....anyone??

if not it's coming back on at 10:20pm est so someone for the love of God and U2 please record it.....:help:

Back
Top Bottom