Entropy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirrl

Babyface
Has anyone seen this movie? Just wondering if it is worth renting it just to see U2. How much are they actually in it?
Thanks

Its not a bad flick. U2 are in a fair amount. Its worth seeing. Bono and Larry have lines which is pretty scary to watch but funny none the less.
Watch out for Larry's line, its quite the crack up hehe

...and the movie itself is worth seeing too...

------------------
I want to play guitar very badly and I do play guitar very badly - Mr. B

time exists just on your wrist so don't panic...

[This message has been edited by madzia (edited 10-24-2001).]

Hello bonogirrl, I liked it so much , I bought the company....well actually, one ex-rental copy of the movie. The lady at the video store sees me coming and says "nooooooo. Million Dollar Hotel has not reached ex-rental status yet, u cannot buy it yet"lol
So definitely see it IMHO. You might need a plan though
biggrin.gif

The cat part is awesome!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Originally posted by cass:
Hello bonogirrl, I liked it so much , I bought the company....well actually, one ex-rental copy of the movie. The lady at the video store sees me coming and says "nooooooo. Million Dollar Hotel has not reached ex-rental status yet, u cannot buy it yet"lol

Unbelievable...exactly what I did! I bought and ex-rental copy of Entropy...and I?m trying to get MDH the same way, LOL.

Oh my, we?re really addicted, aren?t we?
biggrin.gif

Entropy is an enjoyable movie...you won?t regret having rented it...and yes the cat is damn funny. I love cats.
wink.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

What is this?? Clue this dumbass in please.

smile.gif

Have a nice day.

------------------
Ready for the Laughing Gas

Hmm...just did some research, sounds interesting. How come I've never heard of this before??

------------------
Ready for the Laughing Gas

this is a bad movie to end all bad movies. such an idiotic mindless plot that makes itself only more mindless by actually telling the audience how to feel and what is exactly going on and i mean exactly, this movie is like cliff notes to another movie i hope someday will get made.

~rougerum

LOL@UV200......do you have children yet?You tend to come up with these strategies. It's like, hmmm, mother's choice, the new school shoes/trip to the dentist the littluns so desperately need or a "new" U2 related video for mummy? I call myself Queen of the Hunter-Gathers: I "hunt" the bargains and "gather" them into my trolley, a very primordial urge.
or follower
it's yet another case of great minds thinking alike brought to you by I.com
biggrin.gif

As with anything it seems that is done by Phil Joanou(gosh I used to be able to spell his name, 2 late nights in a row, brainstrain sorry)it has beautiful light and U2 are in it far more than any other movie I've seen, so that in itself is worthwhile IMHO.

well said cass
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Back
Top Bottom