Entertainment Weekly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2utah

The Fly
The hot sheet is funny and it pokes fun of everyone. Don't sweat it folks.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Maybe it's because I find it hard to laugh at stupidity, but that IS dumb to say. Just because he is doing another project doesn't mean he's forgotten previous ones. Bono's just broadened his issues, I suppose.

Are you sure you're only 13?

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm outta here
biggrin.gif

For those who follow Jim Mullen's weekly hot sheet, he wrote an intersting one concerning Bono in the most recent issue of EW. For those who don't read it, here is a taste of what he writes:

The $62,700 dinner Did six bankers in London have the most expensive meal of all time? Not if your wife catches you with your girlfriend at McDonald's.

and

Panty hose for men Yeah, I wear mine to the gym. I don't feel any better, but guys give up the machines quicker when I stand behind them [/b]

So, the one concerning Bono reads:

Bono The U2 singer is everywhere trying to save the World. Now that things are perfect in Ireland.

Reactions?

Maybe it's because I find it hard to laugh at stupidity, but that IS dumb to say. Just because he is doing another project doesn't mean he's forgotten previous ones. Bono's just broadened his issues, I suppose.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by muh2o:
Bono The U2 singer is everywhere trying to save the World. Now that things are perfect in Ireland.

Reactions?

Hahaha, I think its just a joke guys. Come on, things are perfect in Ireland? It's funny because its true.
tongue.gif

EDIT: Wow, I didn't even realize this was post #2000!!! Happy 2000th post to me. Gonna throw myself a little party--with Pepsi Twist.

------------------
Change is the only constant

[This message has been edited by Foxxern (edited 03-08-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom