Emeraldscorpio's get well thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonovista

War Child
the Bad Girls School where MissMac graduated from.
Paul had an accident today at home while I was at work..My panic strickened sons called me to let me know that he had cut himself bad enough to cause him to literally cover the floors at home in blood..

As he went to a neighbor's house, he fainted and hit his head on a sharp object and cut his left eye wide open..Poor guy..
frown.gif

He's sleeping and getting plenty of rest, so here's my get well thread to him..

oh no bonovista, that's awful
frown.gif

I'm glad he's alright and i hope he gets better soon; I'm sure he will with you to take care of him
smile.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

OHMYGOD! that's so horrible! I don't usually get this freaked out by reading things like this online.. I do hope he recovers speedily! That's really, just terrible!

oh no!!!!
Paul!
Give him a big hug for me Marta! God, thats terrible
frown.gif

Silly boy, wasnt pouring blood all over your floor enough? Felt he had to go and spread some around at the neighbours too?!!

Tell him he better get himself well very soon and I send all my love
frown.gif

EEK, thats really horrible!
eek.gif
I wouldnt faint though...Unless the paramedics and/or DR were really cute!
biggrin.gif

Give him our LOVE!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I?m sorry to hear that Marta, tell him I say hello and I wish he recovers soon...he?s lucky to have you by his side.

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Many many thanks..
And to top everything off, his soccer team Celtic lost in some championship game.

Oh and he was sober!!!

When my son had called me at work, he had told me that Paul was dead..I about fainted!!! But I guess to a 6 year old..That would be cool to report scary news to parents..

Whoa, shit. That sounds really bad. Hope he didn't cause any permanent damage to his eye or anything.
frown.gif

Hope he gets well soon...

------------------
Change is the only constant

Get well Paul, I wonder if that accident had anything to do with the Celtic game?, well...in any case hope you recover soon!

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

That must have looked horrible...get well soon.
So is everything ok with his eye? No permanent damage?

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

Oh my gosh, wow that's pretty heavy news to get over the phone. Glad you caught things in time for him to be able to recover. I hope he gets well soon, he'll definately be in my prayers.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

OUCH... Get well, emeraldscorpio; hope your sexy voice is still intact
wink.gif

bonovista, we're counting on you to take good care of him.

foray

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's scary...Poor Paul...Tell him that I hope he feels better and I send him a hug

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Get well soon, Paul!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom